No announcement yet.

hint from F ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the single biggest wwwh hint u will prob ever get. I mean sides the ones i give yall cuz im so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
      I can post the original source and timing of that email to Stephanie if anyone cares. In spite of "no private hints," this puzzle from Forrest to Stephanie does have a good solution, IMO. Maybe Forrest didn't think Stephanie would be able to benefit from it because she's wasn't searching in the right location and thus would never recognize it.
      That is the way forrest rolls !

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

the place is closed.. not just the park but the location. if that doesn't make sense to you well? and if it does,, you seriously will not be allowed to park there. nothing on schedule until June..
        Clearly you've never seen my BISON COSTUME ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1km7oSU2ho

Comment

Oh Shit! Forrest is Hilarious! This is a jab at Stephanie for all the crap she gave Forrest. He's getting even by having all of us Searchers calling her home phone! Wickedly genius! Payback is a bitch Stephanie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

Clearly you've never seen my BISON COSTUME ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1km7oSU2ho
            whens the rut?

Comment

Icouldsospillthebeansonthis

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

whens the rut?
                trying to stay on the nigh side of that fine line between warmth and heat, especially where bison are concerned ... https://youtu.be/CS-nCS9Az94?t=33

Comment

not a hint.
                  "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

This seems to be just a joke. If it were a real tip or clue, Forrest would have said it publicly.

Comment

Woah, my emotional response to this thread somehow manifested itself
                      in the banner ad ON THIS SITE. That's kinda spooking me out over here ...

(Signs, Signs, everywhere SIGNS ...)

Click image for larger version

Name:	spooky.PNG
Views:	524
Size:	275.2 KB
ID:	150260
                      Last edited by Tyke (MySon); 03-31-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami
                        Why am I still able to log in?

​​​​​​Why are you so hesitant to ban me?
                        Are you afraid you will miss something?
                        Well hey there Archie.

Haven't seen you around these parts for some time ...

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

If you read Lolami backwards, you have I'M A LOL. I am a laugh out loud! And I have a gut feeling this is going to happen today.
                          a bit premature if you ax me.

Comment

The numbers 263466787 can mean "And in/go opus".
                            A literary opus is often a single novel, though the word "opus" may sometimes refer to all of a writer's works.

Comment

Last number is
                              number, pound sign, hashtag, #

Comment

He did write "phone dial" not "phone keypad." Last number on rotary dial is 0 ... or is it 1? Guess it depends on whether you count clockwise or counterclockwise. Still, not a satisfactory interpretation in light of the 33% chance. A better possibility is PRS on a rotary dial corresponding to the final number in the long expression.

Comment

Working...
                                X