X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hint from F ???????

21+4x4-50x6dividedbyitself+2X61-3x44+80X61add43plus12546dividedby
    19less263466787Ifyoulookatthatfinalnumberonyourpho nedialitwillgiveahint
    aboutwherethetreasureisbutyouhaveonlya33%chanceofg ettingtherightanswerandIdon'tguaranteemyfigures. f

Where did this originate from ?

Comment

This may be a HUGE hint.

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
        aboutwherethetreasureisbutyouhaveonlya33%chanceofg ettingtherightanswerandIdon'tguaranteemyfigures. f
        What is the source of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post
          This may be a HUGE hint.
          Like the above 5000' hint ?

Comment

Stephanie T. posted this on ChaseChat. I didn't record the date, and she likely deleted the original post/thread long ago.

If I remember right, she presented it as evidence that Forrest had given out private hints (in this case, to her).

Whether it's some kind of hint or maybe another example of Forrest "just having fun" with people who might not see things as he does is an important question to ask, I think.

Strange to see it posted here with no context. . . .

Comment

this was the missing piece i needed. f the quarantine. leaving out NOW.

Comment

I already have this piece of the puzzle, but thank you for sharing.

O.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                  Stephanie T. posted this on ChaseChat. I didn't record the date, and she likely deleted the original post/thread long ago.

If I remember right, she presented it as evidence that Forrest had given out private hints (in this case, to her).

Whether it's some kind of hint or maybe another example of Forrest "just having fun" with people who might not see things as he does is an important question to ask, I think.

Strange to see it posted here with no context. . . .
                  Do you mean Lehor ?

Comment

notice he said if you look at that final number. maybe the whole equation is a distraction and we should only look at the final number

in reverse on a phone dial this spells out "strong dob"

strong's concordance shows dob is a hebrew transliteration for דֹּב, pronounced "dōve" with a long o

it means "bear"

Comment

I can post the original source and timing of that email to Stephanie if anyone cares. In spite of "no private hints," this puzzle from Forrest to Stephanie does have a good solution, IMO. Maybe Forrest didn't think Stephanie would be able to benefit from it because she's wasn't searching in the right location and thus would never recognize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                        this was the missing piece i needed. f the quarantine. leaving out NOW.
                        the place is closed.. not just the park but the location. if that doesn't make sense to you well? and if it does,, you seriously will not be allowed to park there. nothing on schedule until June..

Comment

Originally posted by Blurrbee View Post

notice he said if you look at that final number. maybe the whole equation is a distraction and we should only look at the final number

in reverse on a phone dial this spells out "strong dob"

strong's concordance shows dob is a hebrew transliteration for דֹּב, pronounced "dōve" with a long o

it means "bear"
                          Cool Blurbee... What about "that" final number on the phone dial... Which would be Z Operator 0... Definately something he has mentioned before in that scrapbook about the Operator.

Comment

X marks the spot... or it‘s in a „space“...
                            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Huh a math problem AND no spacing. Forrest for the trees again.

Comment

Working...
                              X