Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far is the chest located from the blaze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far is the chest located from the blaze?

I've got nothing better to do right now so I'm looking at old ATFs like this one.

MW Weekly Words for May 13th, 2016:

Mr. Fenn: How far is the chest located from the blaze? ~ casey

Casey, I did not take the measurement, but logic tells me that if you don’t know where the blaze is it really doesn’t matter. If you can find the blaze though, the answer to your question will be obvious. Does that help?f

This sounds to me like the chest is located right at the blaze. I'd like to know what others think.
    I apologize if this has already been beat to death. I just thought there might be some new ideas out there.

157.65 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
      157.65 ft.
      I don't know how you came up with that but at least it's an answer. That's better than the response I usually get when I post questions on these blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

I don't know how you came up with that but at least it's an answer. That's better than the response I usually get when I post questions on these blogs.
        Just my personal opinion based on research and physical evidence in my solve location. This number was contrived from the poem through a hidden formula. There are other numbers in the poem but I'm not going to explain how I discovered these other numbers to complete the solution. Ever noticed that key, formula, rule basically mean all the same thing? Makes you wonder if when Forrest says "Who's rule", is he hinting at a formula, equation, or mathematical key? If I told you who's rule, it would take you right to the chest.

If you look closely at what Forrest says, you will see he speaks numerically and repetitively about certain numbers . In fact, I believe there is a strong hint in "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"..... or "2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead". These digits provide a detailed mapping key that takes you to a geographical location. These digits align with the formula.

But you know what. I can say all this because I know not a single person will take this seriously and will look at me as though I'm a crackpot. Even when I reveal my solution, people will be flabbergasted that the solution was in plain sight the entire time. It also reveals that Forrest was about 85% accurate in his tells, deliberately or accidentally, it's all been a fun and entertaining game for him to play with the LS.
        Last edited by Walking Among Lions; 03-27-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Just my personal opinion based on research and physical evidence in my solve location. This number was contrived from the poem through a hidden formula. There are other numbers in the poem but I'm not going to explain how I discovered these other numbers to complete the solution. Ever noticed that key, formula, rule basically mean all the same thing? Makes you wonder if when Forrest says "Who's rule", is he hinting at a formula, equation, or mathematical key? If I told you who's rule, it would take you right to the chest.
          Thanks for answering. Maybe you are right. I understand why you wouldn't want to say anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster
            According to my solve...
            It is about 750 feet.....
            The number 75 does seem to come up fairly often.

Comment

If you look closely at what Forrest says, you will see he speaks numerically and repetitively about certain numbers . In fact, I believe there is a strong hint in "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"..... or "2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead". These digits provide a detailed mapping key that takes you to a geographical location. These digits align with the formula.

But you know what. I can say all this because I know not a single person will take this seriously and will look at me as though I'm a crackpot. Even when I reveal my solution, people will be flabbergasted that the solution was in plain sight the entire time. It also reveals that Forrest was about 85% accurate in his tells, deliberately or accidentally, it's all been a fun and entertaining game for him to play with the LS.
              "Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.f"
              Best of Luck LIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami

Forrest, somewhere, has said he can't walk 150' without having to sit down and rest for a few minutes.
                Thanks for reminding me of that 150' statement. I wonder if that, combined with "me in the middle", has anything to do with the 50-yard line of a football field.

Comment

The number 75 does seem to come up fairly often.
                  Sure does! Did you ever notice that the range of the Pinyon Pine Tree is between 4500-7500 feet elevation?

Comment

Bout 3-4 foot

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                      Bout 3-4 foot
                      Is that measure horizontally or vertically?

Comment

Nope

How far is it from.....Here.....to.....There?

Comment

I've got nothing better to do right now so I'm looking at old ATFs like this one.

MW Weekly Words for May 13th, 2016:

Mr. Fenn: How far is the chest located from the blaze? ~ casey

Casey, I did not take the measurement, but logic tells me that if you don’t know where the blaze is it really doesn’t matter. If you can find the blaze though, the answer to your question will be obvious. Does that help?f

This sounds to me like the chest is located right at the blaze. I'd like to know what others think.
                          I apologize if this has already been beat to death. I just thought there might be some new ideas out there.
                          I am confident in saying that the blaze and the TC are within 4sq. miles of each other.

Comment

I think y'all are all over it.
                            Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                            Righty-O!

Comment

+/- 200 feet going straight or +/- 500 feet following the mark of trail.
                              Last edited by M.c.B.; 03-27-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X