Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mountain Logic - Cynthia’s new blog article with an email from Forrest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Logic - Cynthia’s new blog article with an email from Forrest.

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...mountain-logic

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

If Cynthia does her cycling in a group of 3 or more riders not too far apart, it's not likely a griz will get close to them if they are loud . . . in my opinion.

Comment

oh thats a good one, the mary poppins solve.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        If Cynthia does her cycling in a group of 3 or more riders not too far apart, it's not likely a griz will get close to them if they are loud . . . in my opinion.
        You must still maintain social distancing of 6 to 8 feet even when riding a bicycle.

Comment

Making yourself appear bigger is a proven technique. That's why us cats puff up when we're scared.

I've read about mountain bikers who protected themselves from grizzlies by holding their bike between themselves and the bear. I'd probably think twice before I did that with my bike. It would cost too much to replace it.

Comment

I like the idea even though it’s silly, reminds me of the way lizards poof up their necks. I know punching a polar bear in the nose works but I’m not sure that would work on a grizzly bear

Comment

Searchers now need to bring a sandwich, a flashlight, gloves, and an umbrella.

umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh eh

Comment

Right? Emailing Forrest is like spitting in the ocean Better kept in your mouth for all the difference it makes.

Comment

you are right. I misread. Deleting mine above.
                  "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Two words stuck out for me: Umbrella and flee. Not that it means anything but flee comes from the word fly or to move swiftly as in take flight.
                    Umbrella can be anything that provides protection. But the interesting thing about the word umbrella; it also means bell.

Just things that make me go Hmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X