No announcement yet.

Midnight madness KPRO style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy's youtube channel is great, some of the best Fenn videos I've seen.

I'd compare it like this. Most of the Fenn Youtube channels are like The View...just entertainment pretending to be "news". This channel is like watching NPR, BBC, or PBS...real news.

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post
      This guy's youtube channel is great, some of the best Fenn videos I've seen.

I'd compare it like this. Most of the Fenn Youtube channels are like The View...just entertainment pretending to be "news". This channel is like watching NPR, BBC, or PBS...real news.
      NPR is propaganda...so, what are you saying, exactly?

O.

Comment

I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. So I rewatched, "Important Literature in The Thrill of The Chase." and I reread the chapter "Important Literature" in TTOTC. The vlog has plenty of slick graphics and the author uses lots of edumacated words. But after its all said and done, how would you summarize the vlog. Forrest is channeling his inner Holden Caulfield? No I think the title of the chapter is what is key. Important Literature. So why is Forrest calling attention to the author of the vlog. I think its the final line of the video that caught Forrest's eye. The author of the vlog leaves us with this question, "Could this be one of the main places he put hints." I think that statement is what got Forrest's attention. Forrest could have titled the chapter "Rainy days at Borders." But he didnt, he entitled it Important Literature, and the author is calling attention to it. The chapter has several hints and thats why it's important.
        Last edited by Anna Graham; 03-27-2020, 01:40 PM.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Goldilocks, There was more family, but I would prefer not to say. There were searchers I know on the email, some others have reached out, but some NOT on the email, so I know this was not an accident.

Welcome sunshine
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
            I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. So I rewatched, "Important Literature in The Thrill of The Chase." and I reread the chapter "Important Literature" in TTOTC. The vlog has plenty of slick graphics and the author uses lots of edumacated words. But after its all said and done, how would you summarize the vlog. Forrest is channeling his inner Holden Caulfield? No I think the title of the chapter is what is key. Important Literature. So why is Forrest calling attention to the author of the vlog. I think its the final line of the video that caught Forrest's eye. The author of the vlog leaves us with this question, "Could this be one of the main places he put hints." I think that statement is what got Forrest's attention. Forrest could have titled the chapter "Rainy days at Borders." But he didnt, he entitled it Important Literature, and the author is calling attention to it. The chapter has several hints and thats why it's important.
            I think Anna has some important wisdom on this.

Comment

It could be any number of things Forrest was calling attention to: something specifically that was said in the vlog, something about Holden Caulfield or even simply the name "Holden" , JD Salinger, the author of the vlog or even something that was said in another one of his videos, the word "sunshine" who knows, it's all speculation. The question is, would Forrest try to alert the community to something in the way of a hint, in this way? Most probably it's as simple as Forrest liked what this guy had to say and how he said it and that's it. Not sure why he felt the need to alert more than one family member and other searchers about Sunshine's vlog if in fact that is what happened. There really wasn't anything new or earth shattering in it that we haven't all heard before.

Comment

Working...
              X