Midnight madness KPRO style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
    So says so much about Forrest is not the same as knows so much about Forrest? Can we assume that Forrest doesn't know who this person is because he says " who is this person "? or is Forrest being sarcastic?
    Maybe it's becase they're masked the sarcasm works.
    Questing song:
    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

hmmm. So some dude phishing for answers uses Forrest's email and brings you all in for review? Is that it? Kinda weird that there was a name in CC and then BCC. Hmm. What is this classic worm. Sounds like a blast from the past.

Comment

Hi Kpro,
        I just want to say thank you for all you do in this chase.... I know it is not much but I for one appreciate you and I promise you a frog to add to your collection!

Comment

Ok so I watched the video. I wonder if that guy has ever laughed in his life. He seems to lack a sense of humor.

The first thing he does is compare the intro to chapter 1, saying they are not alike, but his proof clearly edits out what is similar in Chapter 1 to the intro. So... I get bored. And then he drones on and on and on. The whole look into Holden Cauflield was like saying you feel love because you read The Art of Loving by Fromm. Side note, funny, but one of my passwords is Holcai. So close to Holcau. So do any of you think there are hints in the chapters before the chapters? Maybe Forrest Fenn knows that high school kids seem to read the book jacket, the dedication, the stuff before the intro, sometimes the into, and about the first sentence of Chapter 1. This is a deju vu.

I think the hints are sprinkled throughout the book. Especially in the chapter titles.
          Last edited by Oldwhipped; 03-27-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

No one will know how many were in the Bcc Column/row but Forrest, technically Forrest could have sent the email to everyone in his contact list. Sounds like Forrest made a big booboo.
            Last edited by ultrasharp sunshine; 03-26-2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I’m all for a good rabbit hole but this is not one for me. Would F really change his tactic and give hints, which he has said he’s not doing anymore? Maybe when hell freezes over, I mean when warm waters halt. I can see it’s going to derail some but maybe that’s the point. I am hoping at least that he sticks with his original plan.
              Last edited by Goldilocks; 03-26-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Hi folks, I am Sunshine. I don’t think he meant to copy me! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                  Hi folks, I am Sunshine. I don’t think he meant to copy me! Cheers!
                  you rock dude

Comment

I watched the video. It was a very good literary review, if he’d add in a bit more about the rest of the book it would be one of the best book reviews out there on ttotc. My guess is f enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingMyTail View Post
                      I watched the video. It was a very good literary review, if he’d add in a bit more about the rest of the book it would be one of the best book reviews out there on ttotc. My guess is f enjoyed it.
                      Probably because it was imagination presented in a very logical way.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONWILL View Post
                        I disagree. Forrest is just generally saying "Who the hell is this guy talking like he knows me!?" I saw the video and I see nothing more than an ameteur book writer or editor trying to apply their craft and personal opinion on the treasure to create a reality in the book that isn't there. You guys are welcome to adorn him with "that a boy" s if you wish, but I can see the real "him" in that video.
                        I find no fault in anything the guy presented. "Important Literature" *IS* weird, and completely different from the rest of TTOTC. Channeling Holden Caulfield is as good a theory as any. Yes, there are hints in this chapter -- glaringly obvious hints as far as I'm concerned. But the insertion of hints alone is insufficient explanation for the completely different "voice" that narrates this chapter. And the proof for that (again in my opinion) is that there are hints in EVERY chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cat View Post

Don't waste your time. I watched the whole thing. It just seems like some guy trying to impress everyone with how smart he is. Finally, in the last 10 seconds or so of the video, he sums it up by saying that he thinks there are hints in the Introduction to TTOTC.
                          I thought it was better than 99% of the drivel that gets posted on the blogs, so I can't say I felt robbed of 20 minutes of my life. Your negative reaction to it is just another example of why many gifted people pretend to be dumber than they are in order to "fit in" with the average. Nobody likes a wise guy -- literally.

Comment

The consensus seems to be split down the middle about the video. If sunshine got cc’d then they must be on Forrest’s contact list and Forrest knows them. It just seems like we are all overlooking something here.

Comment

I would like to note that at around 16:37 he brings up the 'Chameleon Effect'. He doesn't put an 'X' through it, but puts it ON it, and says that it's "over the top".

I like this guy already!!!
                              Moody

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                                Midnight madness. I have been given a generic email at first glance. Since two tubers discussed it on their shows in the last day, here I go. It is from Forrest. Forrest emailed a family member in the CC line to a video of sunshine:
                                https://youtu.be/MfJtYxd0Me4
                                I didn’t notice the CC line, thought it was an email to me, as Forrest sends emails from time to time. I watched the video, as I had seen some previous videos before front his tuber, but thought good thoughtful banter.
                                Forrest’s Word were “who is this guy who says so much about me”.
                                I told Forest what I knew. But then my texts and emails lit up. Asking who it was and what did I think of the FF note. Many were on the BCC line. Wanting to know who it was. What I thought. More than a handful. But with those who reached out to me, some were tubers some were not. The plot thickens.
                                So there were two conclusions.
                                (1) This was a shout out to a tuber F wanted us to promote
                                (2) There was something more in this video he wanted us to see.
                                I will try to be logic chaser with my super ring of logic he gave me so graciously. If it was (1), he would have done this publicly as he did with MEH via words to dal or Jenny. There is precedence. He would have info out to Dal and Jenny in the CC line as he has done in the past, but not his family. So logically, this did not hold.
                                Then I watched the video. It was simple yet logical, and yet sophisticated enough to be discounted as specialized knowledge. Many say if F was on the blogs, he could give the correct solve or hint and everyone would discount it, and I think this just happened.
                                A few have caught on, those probably not on the email, such as lurker Mike, to this tubers brilliance. Go to the comments section of the video to see the others, but LM did a review of it on Harrys. That is how I initially knew of this person. He guards his face of course to prevent what I think would be the scrutinize and craziness of the chase and chasers ready to pick apart and drive the new tubers out of the chase in the vicious format they have previously done. He seems nice and caring, yet insightful and smart.
                                This is where I think Forrest is wrong. The blogs are NOT for entertainment, they have a little gem from time to time, and this is one. Maybe it takes years to find one, as he has and F has cryptically messaged some to see if they can figure it out in generic form. OK I am crazy. I know. I know.
                                I have spoken to a variety of tubers and others who received this note, and they want to remain silent or discount my rabbit hole notion, kitchen sink Kevin (kristie) approach to this chase and to this video. It is just a rabbit hole. OK. Who am I to say you are wrong? But who are you to say Forrest is wrong?
                                Well, here is me, going my own way. Sharing with the world, in case it helps you. I am home schooling my kids right now, and we pulled out the chapter that this tuber stated might just hold the key hints to kind the chest. Yep, I said it, we are on a new adventure. No idea where it leads, but this one is in my kiddos hands. I have red that poem a million times, and I have been perplexed by how to narrow TTOTC. If this sequence of events is not reason enough to jump down a rabbit hole, what the hell would……. I spoke to a reporter this week and they asked me how I hang on through the years with no treasure chest in hand. I said because every year I find something new that I might just think gets me to the treasure chest.
                                For the scenics that just think I am a dumb fat flat lander that will never find the chest. This whole posting is probably nothing, move along, the blogs are just for entertainment.
                                Hey Kpro, Just trying to understand what you said above...so if I got this right, Forrest e-mailed Shiloh and cc'd a bunch of people (possibly by accident) to watch Sunshine's video, is that correct? If so, then couldn't there be another reason he wanted to alert Shiloh to this video? Maybe Shiloh is writing/making a movie, documentary, biography or some other project involving his grandfather and maybe Forrest liked the part where Sunshine characterized Forrest's life, achievements and attributes for example, and wanted to share that with Shiloh. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X