Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midnight madness KPRO style

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Midnight madness KPRO style

    Midnight madness. I have been given a generic email at first glance. Since two tubers discussed it on their shows in the last day, here I go. It is from Forrest. Forrest emailed a family member in the CC line to a video of sunshine:
    https://youtu.be/MfJtYxd0Me4
    I didn’t notice the CC line, thought it was an email to me, as Forrest sends emails from time to time. I watched the video, as I had seen some previous videos before front his tuber, but thought good thoughtful banter.
    Forrest’s Word were “who is this guy who says so much about me”.
    I told Forest what I knew. But then my texts and emails lit up. Asking who it was and what did I think of the FF note. Many were on the BCC line. Wanting to know who it was. What I thought. More than a handful. But with those who reached out to me, some were tubers some were not. The plot thickens.
    So there were two conclusions.
    (1) This was a shout out to a tuber F wanted us to promote
    (2) There was something more in this video he wanted us to see.
    I will try to be logic chaser with my super ring of logic he gave me so graciously. If it was (1), he would have done this publicly as he did with MEH via words to dal or Jenny. There is precedence. He would have info out to Dal and Jenny in the CC line as he has done in the past, but not his family. So logically, this did not hold.
    Then I watched the video. It was simple yet logical, and yet sophisticated enough to be discounted as specialized knowledge. Many say if F was on the blogs, he could give the correct solve or hint and everyone would discount it, and I think this just happened.
    A few have caught on, those probably not on the email, such as lurker Mike, to this tubers brilliance. Go to the comments section of the video to see the others, but LM did a review of it on Harrys. That is how I initially knew of this person. He guards his face of course to prevent what I think would be the scrutinize and craziness of the chase and chasers ready to pick apart and drive the new tubers out of the chase in the vicious format they have previously done. He seems nice and caring, yet insightful and smart.
    This is where I think Forrest is wrong. The blogs are NOT for entertainment, they have a little gem from time to time, and this is one. Maybe it takes years to find one, as he has and F has cryptically messaged some to see if they can figure it out in generic form. OK I am crazy. I know. I know.
    I have spoken to a variety of tubers and others who received this note, and they want to remain silent or discount my rabbit hole notion, kitchen sink Kevin (kristie) approach to this chase and to this video. It is just a rabbit hole. OK. Who am I to say you are wrong? But who are you to say Forrest is wrong?
    Well, here is me, going my own way. Sharing with the world, in case it helps you. I am home schooling my kids right now, and we pulled out the chapter that this tuber stated might just hold the key hints to kind the chest. Yep, I said it, we are on a new adventure. No idea where it leads, but this one is in my kiddos hands. I have red that poem a million times, and I have been perplexed by how to narrow TTOTC. If this sequence of events is not reason enough to jump down a rabbit hole, what the hell would……. I spoke to a reporter this week and they asked me how I hang on through the years with no treasure chest in hand. I said because every year I find something new that I might just think gets me to the treasure chest.
    For the scenics that just think I am a dumb fat flat lander that will never find the chest. This whole posting is probably nothing, move along, the blogs are just for entertainment.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Midnight madness. I have been given a generic email at first glance. Since two tubers discussed it on their shows in the last day, here I go. It is from Forrest. Forrest emailed a family member in the CC line to a video of sunshine:
    https://youtu.be/MfJtYxd0Me4
    I didn’t notice the CC line, thought it was an email to me, as Forrest sends emails from time to time. I watched the video, as I had seen some previous videos before front his tuber, but thought good thoughtful banter.
    Forrest’s Word were “who is this guy who says so much about me”.
    I told Forest what I knew. But then my texts and emails lit up. Asking who it was and what did I think of the FF note. Many were on the BCC line. Wanting to know who it was. What I thought. More than a handful. But with those who reached out to me, some were tubers some were not. The plot thickens.
    So there were two conclusions.
    (1) This was a shout out to a tuber F wanted us to promote
    (2) There was something more in this video he wanted us to see.
    I will try to be logic chaser with my super ring of logic he gave me so graciously. If it was (1), he would have done this publicly as he did with MEH via words to dal or Jenny. There is precedence. He would have info out to Dal and Jenny in the CC line as he has done in the past, but not his family. So logically, this did not hold.
    Then I watched the video. It was simple yet logical, and yet sophisticated enough to be discounted as specialized knowledge. Many say if F was on the blogs, he could give the correct solve or hint and everyone would discount it, and I think this just happened.
    A few have caught on, those probably not on the email, such as lurker Mike, to this tubers brilliance. Go to the comments section of the video to see the others, but LM did a review of it on Harrys. That is how I initially knew of this person. He guards his face of course to prevent what I think would be the scrutinize and craziness of the chase and chasers ready to pick apart and drive the new tubers out of the chase in the vicious format they have previously done. He seems nice and caring, yet insightful and smart.
    This is where I think Forrest is wrong. The blogs are NOT for entertainment, they have a little gem from time to time, and this is one. Maybe it takes years to find one, as he has and F has cryptically messaged some to see if they can figure it out in generic form. OK I am crazy. I know. I know.
    I have spoken to a variety of tubers and others who received this note, and they want to remain silent or discount my rabbit hole notion, kitchen sink Kevin (kristie) approach to this chase and to this video. It is just a rabbit hole. OK. Who am I to say you are wrong? But who are you to say Forrest is wrong?
    Well, here is me, going my own way. Sharing with the world, in case it helps you. I am home schooling my kids right now, and we pulled out the chapter that this tuber stated might just hold the key hints to kind the chest. Yep, I said it, we are on a new adventure. No idea where it leads, but this one is in my kiddos hands. I have red that poem a million times, and I have been perplexed by how to narrow TTOTC. If this sequence of events is not reason enough to jump down a rabbit hole, what the hell would……. I spoke to a reporter this week and they asked me how I hang on through the years with no treasure chest in hand. I said because every year I find something new that I might just think gets me to the treasure chest.
    For the scenics that just think I am a dumb fat flat lander that will never find the chest. This whole posting is probably nothing, move along, the blogs are just for entertainment.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdv2Wp9MzY0

    Peace,

    Orion, the Hunter

    Comment


    • #3
      I find it kinda funny that f wants to know more about this guy who has basically torn apart his important ligature chapter in a video..
      Kudos to sunshine... I think he must be some kinda English lit master or at least student

      IMO the Art of War is in play.
      Last edited by JChere; 03-26-2020, 08:46 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I believe it was Khan who introduced this to the forum a couple days ago.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JChere View Post
          I find it kinda funny that f wants to know more about this guy who has basically torn apart his important ligature chapter in a video..
          Kudos to sunshine... I think he must be some kinda English lit master or at least student

          IMO the Art of War is in play.
          I disagree. Forrest is just generally saying "Who the hell is this guy talking like he knows me!?" I saw the video and I see nothing more than an ameteur book writer or editor trying to apply their craft and personal opinion on the treasure to create a reality in the book that isn't there. You guys are welcome to adorn him with "that a boy" s if you wish, but I can see the real "him" in that video.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ORION View Post
            LOL
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm quite sure that the solve is not out there & if it is, the box is gone. If Forrest likes something, it's not the solve or the person who solved it- it is something else.
              Can someone convince me to watch this if it is important? Do so by leaving the link.
              Questing song:
              The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                I'm quite sure that the solve is not out there & if it is, the box is gone. If Forrest likes something, it's not the solve or the person who solved it- it is something else.
                Can someone convince me to watch this if it is important? Do so by leaving the link.
                Don't waste your time. I watched the whole thing. It just seems like some guy trying to impress everyone with how smart he is. Finally, in the last 10 seconds or so of the video, he sums it up by saying that he thinks there are hints in the Introduction to TTOTC.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Art of War is being invisible
                  OR
                  To know your enemy you must become your enemy
                  Last edited by ultrasharp sunshine; 03-26-2020, 03:53 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Upon further review of this whole sordid affair, a couple of questions come to light.
                    Why do you get these emails in the middle of the night?
                    Why did you think it was just sent to you?
                    Who was the Family member it was sent to?
                    Why were the other family members not included?
                    Did Forrest accidentally cc people in the contacts list that he did not mean to?
                    Is there anything of value here that will get you closer to the chest?
                    Could it be possible that the LS is on the mailing list?
                    Was this intended to reach the LS?

                    I have more but this is a good start for my root cause analysis.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why do you get these emails in the middle of the night?
                      I do not Get these emails int he middle of the night, I posted my thoughts about it then. Sorry for that confusion.

                      Why did you think it was just sent to you?
                      It was not, at least ten other searchers got the same one.

                      Who was the Family member it was sent to?
                      Shiloh is all I will say.

                      Why were the other family members not included?
                      Great question.

                      Did Forrest accidentally cc people in the contacts list that he did not mean to?
                      I do not think so.

                      Is there anything of value here that will get you closer to the chest?
                      I think so, but I am crazy and have no confirmation of this.

                      Could it be possible that the LS is on the mailing list?
                      No way of knowing, maybe?

                      Was this intended to reach the LS?
                      I think including that many, it was intended for everyone as it has been discussed on two tubers shows (not ours, but will be soon), two blogs, and one FB page at least.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ok this is a good start I can work with this.
                        I asked is there anything of value here that will get you closer to the chest?
                        You responded, "I think so, but I am crazy and have no confirmation of this".
                        Does that mean you are crazy but you can not confirm that or that you think it will get you closer to the chest, but that you have no confirmation of that?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by willynilly
                          Didn’t Forrest say he goes on Dal’s to learn about himself? It’s just something he says, a funny little joke bc
                          people assume so much. Anyway, the guy on the video is observant, he speaks eloquently which is nice.
                          Yes the guy makes a clear and precise presentation, so if we take the email kpro got and put it in context, how does he know so much about Forrest?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                            Could it be possible that the LS is on the mailing list?
                            Was this intended to reach the LS?
                            Forrest doesn’t want any perception that he gave private hints to the lead searcher, so he has no correspondence with the lead searcher. Therefore, if you made his mailing list, I got bad news for you. You’re not in the lead, and he doesn’t perceive you as a threat to recover the treasure.
                            Last edited by Anna Graham; 03-26-2020, 07:03 PM.
                            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                            --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So says so much about Forrest is not the same as knows so much about Forrest? Can we assume that Forrest doesn't know who this person is because he says " who is this person "? or is Forrest being sarcastic?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X