Scrapbook 61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook 61

It’s not what they say it’s what they whisper. The last two scrapbooks mention 61. So what is being whispered? 6 stanzas in the poem 6 then 1. An affirmation, a riders life, the LS is going to call in the marker.

4 questions on 1/6 too.
    "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Yep I think the writings been put on the wall, the big question that noone knows is will fate intervene. The virus is still gaining ground.

Comment

61* : The Story of Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle and One Magical Summer

from the inside cover

“But more than anything, it was a classic tale of the huge underdog, unappreciated and marked as an intruder to Yankee tradition, overcoming all odds, numerous emotional obstacles and his own frazzled nerves to claim distinction as the most prolific single-season home run hitter in history.”

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	whisper.PNG
Views:	347
Size:	401.3 KB
ID:	149224

Comment

#9. A regular guy. Only struck out like 60 or so times in ‘61. Impressive stat. Hit 61st HR in game 162, under enormous pressure, Hobbs-ish. MVP twice, often forgotten.

He finished with the Cardinals. I have new appreciation for their vintage uniforms after OUAW and Maris.

Comment

all these topics seem to loop back on themselves...now I gotta go back and read SB 61. This winter I got 2 new wwwh's maybe I should triangulate the three. That said I still need to check my last identified point which I still feel strongly about. The problem is downtime leads to new solutions and more guesses. First I had 9 points located and then I got maybe 6 more possibly as many as 8 but all I know for sure is the darn thing is diabolical and impossible to unravvel.
              Last edited by atticusfinch315; 03-25-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

No Forrest says difficult but not impossible

Comment

Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post
                  all these topics seem to loop back on themselves...now I gotta go back and read SB 61. This winter I got 2 new wwwh's maybe I should triangulate the three. That said I still need to check my last identified point which I still feel strongly about. The problem is downtime leads to new solutions and more guesses. First I had 9 points located and then I got maybe 6 more possibly as many as 8 but all I know for sure is the darn thing is diabolical and impossible to unravvel.
                  I have had same spot for many years. Only during this last year did I unravel the 9 geographic locations and the 15 hints in the poem. I had important parts but not the whole lot. So now I am happy. Interstate travel may be halted before it is time to go. Life is not fair.

Comment

Hat. My take.

Comment

Working...
                    X