Poem release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poem release date?

Can someone please tell me the date, (month/year) when the poem was actually released and made available for people to read for the first time. Thanks!

Let's ask MW that one.
    Last edited by Oldwhipped; 03-24-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwhipped View Post
      Let's ask MW that one.
      Who is MW? I figured many ff hunters would know this question. Maybe the answer will trickle in...thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200325-001125_Drive.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	149157

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20200325-001125_Drive.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	149157
          Can you tell me the whole quote is says? I’ve never seen that before, thanks!

Comment

"Somewhere in the mountains north of Santa Fe, New Mexico, a treasure is hidden. In his new memoir, Forrest Fenn gives readers the clues needed to unlock the secret of the treasure’s location."

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post

Can you tell me the whole quote is says? I’ve never seen that before, thanks!
              I believe this was taken from the oldsantafetradingco.com website under resources. You used to be able to click on "view excerpt" but I just tried and it didn't open...
              https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/...-resource-page

Comment

Here's something related, the first time the map was published. I think. https://truewestmagazine.com/modern-day-treasure-hunt/

Comment

Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post

Who is MW? I figured many ff hunters would know this question. Maybe the answer will trickle in...thanks.
                  MW is
                  http://mysteriouswritings.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwhipped View Post
                    Here's something related, the first time the map was published. I think. https://truewestmagazine.com/modern-day-treasure-hunt/
                    WHAT A WHIRLWIND ...

nothing like this EVER ...

Thus began the latest chapter of It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

Fenn, 82, has received roughly 6,000 e-mails from treasure hunters and wannabe treasure hunters. He has attracted media attention from across the world. He has ticked off at least one neighbor and plenty of treasure hunters who have complained that the treasure is too hard to find.

“I never said it was easy,” Fenn says.

Fenn’s neighbor called him recently.

Comment

At our mommas house.......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

WHAT A WHIRLWIND ...

nothing like this EVER ...

Thus began the latest chapter of It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

Fenn, 82, has received roughly 6,000 e-mails from treasure hunters and wannabe treasure hunters. He has attracted media attention from across the world. He has ticked off at least one neighbor and plenty of treasure hunters who have complained that the treasure is too hard to find.

“I never said it was easy,” Fenn says.

Fenn’s neighbor called him recently.
                        Old Whipped posted this: Here's something related, the first time the map was published. I think. https://truewestmagazine.com/modern-day-treasure-hunt/ This was in 2013???

Now I'm confused. Forget the publish date, If you know it, can someone please give a month and year when the poem was first made available to the public? The month and year is super important to me, thanks!
                        Last edited by Roo$ter; 03-28-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post

Now I'm confused. Forget the publish date, If you know it, can someone please give a month and year when the poem was first made available to the public? The month and year is super important to me, thanks!
                          No one is going to simply give them to you. To find the answers you seek, you must start searching inside the box and get in touch with your animal self.

I'd also recommend you start watching Tiger King. Joe Exotic is truly something else.

Name:	2010 Zodiac.PNG
Views:	80
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	149736Click image for larger version

Name:	Tiger King.PNG
Views:	59
Size:	311.8 KB
ID:	149737

Comment

Working...
                          X