What's this June 1st thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this June 1st thing?

June 1st? Nah. That reminds me of when I was a teenager and heard Prince's 1999 song and thought boy that'll never come. That's so far away, nope, it's never gonna happen. June 1st won't be important by then. Also I was chasing something else and I think that chase is over too. Aww. Back to reality. My chase was for something more valuable than gold. SO... how's the cabin fever for you guys? Anyone want to swap solves to see if we can improve each other's thinking? PM me.

June 1st is the day just prior to the 2nd.
    In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Covert One View Post
      June 1st is the day just prior to the 2nd.
      or the first day in the month of June.

Comment

must be a directive

Comment

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/61

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
            This is the bogus "income from whatever source derived".
            Actually United States Charter forbids "taxing us without our consent"
            Only businesses could be taxed by government without public vote
            That's why the 19th amendment is a " pretend legislation" warned about in United States Charter
            Last edited by Quest; 03-25-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Taxation without representation, business as usual.

Comment

Taxation without representation, business as usual.
                Taxation without representation has nothing to do with it. United States Charter does not give government authority to tax the people without their consent. Huge difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Taxation without representation has nothing to do with it. United States Charter does not give government authority to tax the people without their consent. Huge difference!
                  ok I will bite, when was the last time they asked if they could tax you?

Comment

ok I will bite, when was the last time they asked if they could tax you?
                    Never, never has the United States Charter been upheld. The United States government is not allowed to tax us without our consent according to charter. Yet they have done so time and time again.

Comment

Mr. Fenn said J1, but he didn't specify what year. I'm wondering if he meant 2020, 21, or some subsequent annum. Whatever it is, I have no doubt he has a plan. Waiting for clarification in next SB.

Comment

Never, never has the United States Charter been upheld. The United States government is not allowed to tax us without our consent according to charter. Yet they have done so time and time again.
                        What’s the remedy?

Comment

What’s the remedy?
                          Mutiny!!!

(apologies, 2 glasses of red wine ...)

Comment

A tax code citation! Now that’s not something I thought I’d see around here! Ha. I assume we’re talking “what if we find the treasure?”

Comment

What you want to do is AVOID, not evade! If you make their “tax protester” list, you’ll never see the light at the end of the tunnel again!

Quest I think it might have been you who brought up the original S-corp theory? That’s one way to completely avoid the tax. Of course, a gift from FF himself could do something similar, depending...

if you aren’t talking treasure tax, then my apologies! I’m trying to decide if treasure hunting is a “hobby”’or a “trade or business.”

Comment

Working...
                              X