Cutting room floor clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting room floor clips

Where can I find them? Is there a video with the compilation of all of them? Can someone point me in the right direction or drop a link?

i heard Forrest said the treasure location is open to the weather but the chest itself is not. I’m thinking that had to be a cutting room floor clip.

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
    Where can I find them? Is there a video with the compilation of all of them? Can someone point me in the right direction or drop a link?

i heard Forrest said the treasure location is open to the weather but the chest itself is not. I’m thinking that had to be a cutting room floor clip.
    All I had heard is the sun shines on the location most of the day but not on the chest (paraphrasing). And what the heck is a cutting room floor chip?

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

Not certain if this is the latest compilation of released clips from the documentary but I don't see a newer one:

Your second question is probably related to this recently released video by Cynthia Meachum:

Recommend you also visit Cynthia's blog at:
      https://www.chasingfennstreasure.com
      Last edited by Diggio; 03-26-2020, 02:45 AM.
      "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

In the cutting room some pieces of a movie are cut away and land on the floor. Later they go in the trash or if the cutter plays it safe go into a box for floor clips for eventual later use....
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Working...
        X