New words from FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mountain digger

Could you please provide a link to this precise quote or provide a reference where these exact words were said. Thanks in advance Quest.
    I remember that quote from an interview.
    But here is similar in "Warm Waters and Geography"
    Comment

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...-or-geography/

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

As forrest has said " some of the words in the poem are not "so" helpful"

I view the word 'so' doubly important and that's why I asked. Why would I not? fwiw, I don't think he said what you quoted and I would really appreciate knowing if he did. Maybe loco or someone else will chime in here and correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks again Quest.
      That quote has been shortened. here is one I remember since I like to use every word;
      Q)Someone unfamiliar with your poem receives a message that says “meet me where warm waters halt, somewhere in the mountains north of Santa Fe”. Would they be able to work out where to go? If they can’t, would they need the whole poem, another stanza, or just a line or word to help them on their way? ~Phil Bayman

A)There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture, there are no short cuts. f

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

That quote has been shortened. here is one I remember since I like to use every word;
        Q)Someone unfamiliar with your poem receives a message that says “meet me where warm waters halt, somewhere in the mountains north of Santa Fe”. Would they be able to work out where to go? If they can’t, would they need the whole poem, another stanza, or just a line or word to help them on their way? ~Phil Bayman

A)There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture, there are no short cuts. f
        Pretty sure that Quest was thinking of this one too. Thanks chesttroll.
        If you don't know what I'm not talkin' about, then just don't pay me no nevermind ... mountain digger

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

Hello Kpro. Are you there? Where did this quote originate? To most, it is only 3rd party information unless we have a point of origin.
          It is great advice, but we all look for hints that usually are rabbit holes.
          Point of origin, me. Forrest asked me, like he asks Jenny or Dal to quote him. I put it here And read on you tube. I don’t find any hints in it, it is a simple message.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Also should add, I think this makes the 17th set of words (not including the interview) that F has given THOR to post. The thread for those words are a sticky if anyone wants to see them all.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Point of origin, me. Forrest asked me, like he asks Jenny or Dal to quote him. I put it here And read on you tube. I don’t find any hints in it, it is a simple message.
              So, they are "New words to THOR from Forrest". Thank you Kpro........
              Last edited by OH!!; 03-25-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X