New words from FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New words from FF

Don’t become treasure blind. If snow is in your search area, or if you have to pass through snow or ice to get there, don’t go. Snow is always off limits no matter where it is. Wait until Summer. f

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I agree. How many searches have been wasted when the area isn't even suitable for searching? If you waste or use up your resources in March, April or May, you cant find the chest in the summer when the pickin is good. Going too early only gets you a colder vacay and a more dangerous search. Stay chill, if it's meant to be it'll still be there when you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo0H8Fm7d0
    Last edited by lowkey; 03-23-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

we went to the park late last May.. we were lucky it wasn't to bad little muddy but the right foot wear took care of that. I think if we had been there a week sooner it would have been all bad. I agree wait until summer.

Comment

I see some big clues in the last two scrapbooks that haven't been mentioned BUT....I ain't tellin. It ain't even close to over yet unless some serious adjustments are made. totally revise your approaches, there's something big that no one has even considered yet.

Comment

There is only one who has solved this..... Hey Lead Searcher.... No rush!

Comment

It sounds like Yellowstone is getting a lot of pressure to close

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...241444866.html

Comment

Don't become treasure blind?
              Hmm? I don't know about this? When I open the treasure chest, I want to make sure the sun is shining and the brilliance and its sparkling beauty blinds me for a few minutes!
              June 1st is great advice for all.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                Don’t become treasure blind. If snow is in your search area, or if you have to pass through snow or ice to get there, don’t go. Snow is always off limits no matter where it is. Wait until Summer. f
                Hi Kpro, can you supply the public link to this quote? I figure it is on MW but I can't find it. Jenny's site gets confusing at times.
                Was this an email sent to you word for word?
                Last edited by OH!!; 03-24-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

1Keyword. I agree a different approach/ method needs to be taken But it's hard to phathom that not one person has "considered" a possible correct theory./solve. It is interesting that many people have found the Wwwh location with the wrong idea. it is funny with all the thing ff has said over 10 years. So much about the poem is still no factually known. He's been extremely keen on hardly ever dismissing/ eliminating things. Always spinning his responsess. We don't even know what (IT) is? Assumed to be our journey. But what if ( take IT) is something else. IT changes the game.

Comment

Knowledge is a belief. I believe it to be so.

As forrest has said " some of the words in the poem are not "so" helpful"
                    I'd say All the lines "are" helpful. And that still falls online with what he said.
                    Last edited by Quest; 03-24-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
                      There is only one who has solved this..... Hey Lead Searcher.... No rush!
                      Forest said there are no lead searchers...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                        1Keyword. I agree a different approach/ method needs to be taken But it's hard to phathom that not one person has "considered" a possible correct theory./solve. It is interesting that many people have found the Wwwh location with the wrong idea. it is funny with all the thing ff has said over 10 years. So much about the poem is still no factually known. He's been extremely keen on hardly ever dismissing/ eliminating things. Always spinning his responsess. We don't even know what (IT) is? Assumed to be our journey. But what if ( take IT) is something else. IT changes the game.
                        he told you all to marry the poem to the map didn't he? I would review what he meant by that for a possible solution.. you think that maybe after ten years that he meant that literally after repeating it so many times... there's only so much he can do with out doing it for all of you.
                        Last edited by 1keyword; 03-24-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

It's been brought up in the first years about physically laying the poem on a map.. So that shoots that theory down. I've expressed several theories of visual abberitions i see on the map from the book and what i call the blurry version of the same map. Those images fit the poem perfectly without bias or forcing them. But that didn't align to a place that Forrest had painted a picture of in my mind. So that shoots that marriage. Anagrams poem-map I'm sure have been flipped every which way . I'm not doubting you. Or you confidence. I just can't see the peaceful meadow i need to be in through the dense Forest i got lost in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                            It's been brought up in the first years about physically laying the poem on a map.. So that shoots that theory down. I've expressed several theories of visual abberitions i see on the map from the book and what i call the blurry version of the same map. Those images fit the poem perfectly without bias or forcing them. But that didn't align to a place that Forrest had painted a picture of in my mind. So that shoots that marriage. Anagrams poem-map I'm sure have been flipped every which way . I'm not doubting you. Or you confidence. I just can't see the peaceful meadow i need to be in through the dense Forest i got lost in.
                            shoots nothing down. you have to have the correct location for it to work... and figure out how to use it. and if that's what the community as a whole thinks then perfect..

Comment

I'm not saying it's incorrect. I'm saying I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned before. Like 8 years ago. After the 3rd year ff said to his knowledge we were all still not on the right track. My words not his. I don't have access to instant quotes. And that doesn't seem to pass the redneck test, the give the poem to a kid or it being straight forward. That would be dealing with fonts and graphs in away. But i did like that idea as much as mine at the time of lay the poem on a map. Pinch hole the dotted I's starting on santa fe. and then connect then either connect the dots. or follow them bottom to top.

Comment

Working...
                              X