scrapbook 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly this one is a directive for LS.

retarded/ant -- I'm guessing whatever the "blaze" is, it's HOT and our lead dawg is now prepared to enter the dragon donning fireproof garb;
    given Mr. Fenn's Hepaehstusesque history, my bet is LS is entering some sort of active forge, only this time more prepared than last winter (we should hope).

stay -- look for the nouns. is Fenn encouraging the LS to take up permanent residence this time and not emerge until victory is forged?
    or was the gutting-down advice to continue low-carb eating habits, as Mr. Fenn doesn't want the first press release to reveal his lead man to be an out and out glutton?
    aka. "stay your hand" from Trader Joes' cookies an all other sorts of carbs you big softie. you have a few more weeks to exercise some discipline and make us all proud,
    or at least not bring shame down upon the house of Fenn. Or perhaps Fenn means "curb" more than just your appetite.

Grasping at straws over here, but at least they aren't made of cheddar ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	stay def.PNG Views:	0 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	149283

Comment

If that was the lead dog in the blue hoodie who “disposed” of the gas, he’s PROTECTED by some kind of wizardry somehow!
      Last edited by JHSharp; 03-26-2020, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I'm really surprised not a soul has mentioned the word "burr" on any of the chase sites that I frequent. Burr is spelled brrr.
        Last edited by OH!!; 03-26-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Not always....OH!

Comment

You never guess a name that ties in with Burr? Say What... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-120443_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	149351

Comment

The military angle & nuclear bombs they have hidden around the Rocky Mountains is a nice fat juicy rabbit to learn about. Can i now pretend to be the lead searcher for a hot minute? That would be granduer lol.

Comment

Strut a day in Lead Searcherissimo. The place that Forrest whispers to between scrapbook lines.
                Questing song:
                The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                  You never guess a name that ties in with Burr? Say What... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-120443_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	149351
                  Peace,

Orion, the Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc3ncKCtvjA

Click image for larger version

Name:	ItsBurr.1.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	149355

Comment

sombrero? Yea It's like that! In my Mexican Hat.

Comment

Forrest is the Father of the Chase. In so being, he has to disseminate spoonfuls of wisdom to his Chase children. Over the years we've seen that no matter what Forrest says, many searchers do what they want, which is often the opposite of what is suggested. We also know that Forrest is a seasoned fisherman, master-salesman, and psychological savant. What are the chances that, with time, Mr. Fenn has learned that you can't tell a searcher what to do, but you sure can LURE them? Introducing ... reverse psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and mind coding.

When Forrest told us: "TC isn't associated with a structure." What did folks do? They messed with structures.
                      So then he said it again, appending the same line to the bottom of a SB. What did folks do? I bet they went out and messed with more structures. (and we wonder why TC hasn't been found ...)

I'm guessing by now Mr. Fenn gets it -- if you don't want these corndogs to do something, tell them TO do it and they'll probably stay home and watch TV.
                      OR, if you want them TO do something, just say: whatever you do, please don't do X (and watch it get done with lightening speed).

So I bet this time, when he says: Stay home. He's probably laughing knowing LS is packing his bags.

Yes folks, I believe Mr. Fenn encodes SL messages (that's LS only dyslexic) into his SB's, and he's only getting better with time because he's learning how to speak the guy's language.

I believe LS's handle in this SB is "Willie" (aka. the retarded dog).

Most dogs, you'd simply say "Willie! Go Git it!" (and the dog would run)

But with Willie, this command doesn't work. Unless of course you add "don't."

Example: "Willie! Whatever you do ... Don't Go Git It!"(see Willie run)

More ...

Moonlight is mentioned. Our next full moon is a pink egg. Could this be it? Easter, like the Rooster, is a symbol of rebirth. If TC is entombed ...
                      Cold is mentioned along with "Burr" the blanch bear. I can't help thinking of "Frosty" and his polarity for this one.
                      24 degrees N (becomes 42 N (again, lysdexic)) -- this is an important line that falls in an area which smells of sulfur and is rumored to be 'magic' ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	42 degrees N magic.PNG Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	149768

Fire + Wood + Retarded --- something's going on here. Is the spot you must be "Brave + In the Wood" literally INSIDE a forge? (hence retardant)
                      and "stay" -- live in the fire? or a stay of EXECUTION, as in, time to execute. Now go light it up! https://youtu.be/XVEkDaPzPd8?t=19

Last edited by Tyke (MySon); 03-29-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                        >>>>>>>>>

There is more, but I have other things on which I just need to focus. But I will leave you with this:

If the Hunter is waiting until after June 1st, perhaps it would be wise for you to wait, as well.

Peace,

Orion

If it helps you, may the force be with you. But I just don't see it that way, But I don't........ June 1 is just an estimation on Forrest's part that aligns with the current state of affairs that it might be 10-12 more weeks of the country in self-isolation to reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus. If we go back to business, as usual, I may sneak out on the first full moon that presents itself. Your mileage may differ from mine.
                        Does anyone have a Drone to search with? Perhaps this is what is needed to find the secret to where IT is.

Comment

oh wouldnt that be nice, but its probably not needed, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                            Forrest is the Father of the Chase. In so being, he has to disseminate spoonfuls of wisdom to his Chase children. Over the years we've seen that no matter what Forrest says, many searchers do what they want, which is often the opposite of what is suggested. We also know that Forrest is a seasoned fisherman, master-salesman, and psychological savant. What are the chances that, with time, Mr. Fenn has learned that you can't tell a searcher what to do, but you sure can LURE them? Introducing ... reverse psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, and mind coding.

When Forrest told us: "TC isn't associated with a structure." What did folks do? They messed with structures.
                            So then he said it again, appending the same line to the bottom of a SB. What did folks do? I bet they went out and messed with more structures. (and we wonder why TC hasn't been found ...)

I'm guessing by now Mr. Fenn gets it -- if you don't want these corndogs to do something, tell them TO do it and they'll probably stay home and watch TV.
                            OR, if you want them TO do something, just say: whatever you do, please don't do X (and watch it get done with lightening speed).

So I bet this time, when he says: Stay home. He's probably laughing knowing LS is packing his bags.

Yes folks, I believe Mr. Fenn encodes SL messages (that's LS only dyslexic) into his SB's, and he's only getting better with time because he's learning how to speak the guy's language.

I believe LS's handle in this SB is "Willie" (aka. the retarded dog).

Most dogs, you'd simply say "Willie! Go Git it!" (and the dog would run)

But with Willie, this command doesn't work. Unless of course you add "don't."

Example: "Willie! Whatever you do ... Don't Go Git It!"(see Willie run)

More ...

Moonlight is mentioned. Our next full moon is a pink egg. Could this be it? Easter, like the Rooster, is a symbol of rebirth. If TC is entombed ...
                            Cold is mentioned along with "Burr" the blanch bear. I can't help thinking of "Frosty" and his polarity for this one.
                            24 degrees N (becomes 42 N (again, lysdexic)) -- this is an important line that falls in an area which smells of sulfur and is rumored to be 'magic' ...

Click image for larger version Name:	42 degrees N magic.PNG Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	149768

Fire + Wood + Retarded --- something's going on here. Is the spot you must be "Brave + In the Wood" literally INSIDE a forge? (hence retardant)
                            and "stay" -- live in the fire? or a stay of EXECUTION, as in, time to execute. Now go light it up! https://youtu.be/XVEkDaPzPd8?t=19
                            *laughing like a maniac*
                            "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Ya but now you went and ruined all the Fun for Forrest, LS now knows what's going on and will have to do the opposite of the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                                Ya but now you went and ruined all the Fun for Forrest, LS now knows what's going on and will have to do the opposite of the opposite.
                                I'm sure LS knows exactly what to do. Just waiting on something before they do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X