scrapbook 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ORION View Post
    I apologize for being tardy with my thoughts on this scrapbook, which I've copied below, adding my own formatting to certain words/numbers/phrases or clauses that stood out to me.
    March 23, 2020
    It’s only sweater time in Santa Fe today, but I think it’s just a ploy that nature sometimes uses to lure unsuspecting searchers into the mountains. I know she’s planning more snow and cold weather. Last week Shiloh and one of his friends made a moonlit climb up to 11,000 feet on the local mountain, and skied down. They froze, and Shiloh’s dog said he didn’t want to do that anymore.
    For those whose solve is in the north please know that West Yellowstone is expecting snow tonight and 24 degrees. That’s burr time for everything but polar bears. Let’s think about 1 June for BOTG.
    With all that’s going on in this country wisdom told me not to venture outside except to get more firewood and teach Willie what “stay” means. He may be a little retarded in that area. f
    , mentioned at the end of the sentence
    Let’s think about 1 June for BOTG - 1 , 6 or 16, line 16 = "Just take the chest and go in peace." Also mentioned at end of sentence, or paragraph.
    He may be a little retarded in that area. Again, mentioned at the end of the sentence, or paragraph
    Meaning:
    He (the Hunter) may be thinking about a BOTG after June 1 , when he may retrieve the chest.
    There is more, but I have other things on which I just need to focus. But I will leave you with this:

If the Hunter is waiting until after June 1st, perhaps it would be wise for you to wait, as well.

Peace,
    Orion
    FINALLY! A reply with real substance.

Last chapter of Once Upon A While... TIME magazine Dizzy Dean...postmarked June 16.
    For the longest time I thought it was just an issue of the right HOUR on a moonlit night. Perhaps it's the right DAY as well?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONWILL View Post
      FINALLY! A reply with real substance.

Last chapter of Once Upon A While... TIME magazine Dizzy Dean...postmarked June 16.
      For the longest time I thought it was just an issue of the right HOUR on a moonlit night. Perhaps it's the right DAY as well?
      Dizzy Dean Scrapbook came out on June 21st. Postmark, as you indicated, in revised version of OUAW is June 16.

The last, or final, chapter brings us to Dizzy Dean.

OR

Does Dizzy Dean bring us to the final chapter?

TIME will tell.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

>>>>>>>>>

There is more, but I have other things on which I just need to focus. But I will leave you with this:

If the Hunter is waiting until after June 1st, perhaps it would be wise for you to wait, as well.

Peace,

Orion

If it helps you, may the force be with you. But I just don't see it that way, But I don't........ June 1 is just an estimation on Forrest's part that aligns with the current state of affairs that it might be 10-12 more weeks of the country in self-isolation to reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus. If we go back to business, as usual, I may sneak out on the first full moon that presents itself. Your mileage may differ from mine.

Comment

But if I was the LS and Forrest just said June 1 for BOTG? I would have to say, you know that is a Monday? But I can make it work.

Comment

The 1 June is so Forrest'esk. But i think the the talking and mind reading dogs is the tree someone needs to be barking up. I also believe the - if your with a sesrch partner. Have them wait in the car. Was a dog. Could of been Cynthia was close. Idk

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
              The 1 June is so Forrest'esk. But i think the the talking and mind reading dogs is the tree someone needs to be barking up. I also believe the - if your with a sesrch partner. Have them wait in the car. Was a dog. Could of been Cynthia was close. Idk
              "...the tree someone needs to be barking up..."

I see what you did there.

Peace,

Orion

Click image for larger version

Name:	ThinkingDogs.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	149041

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

I apologize for being tardy with my thoughts on this scrapbook, which I've copied below, adding my own formatting to certain words/numbers/phrases or clauses that stood out to me.
                March 23, 2020

It’s only sweater time in Santa Fe today, but I think it’s just a ploy that nature sometimes uses to lure unsuspecting searchers into the mountains. I know she’s planning more snow and cold weather. Last week Shiloh and one of his friends made a moonlit climb up to 11,000 feet on the local mountain, and skied down. They froze, and Shiloh’s dog said he didn’t want to do that anymore.

For those whose solve is in the north please know that West Yellowstone is expecting snow tonight and 24 degrees. That’s burr time for everything but polar bears. Let’s think about 1 June for BOTG.

With all that’s going on in this country wisdom told me not to venture outside except to get more firewood and teach Willie what “stay” means. He may be a little retarded in that area. f

>>>>>>>>>

24 - lines in the poem, mentioned at the end of the sentence

Let’s think about 1 June for BOTG - 1 , 6 or 16, line 16 = "Just take the chest and go in peace." Also mentioned at end of sentence, or paragraph.

He may be a little retarded in that area. Again, mentioned at the end of the sentence, or paragraph

Meaning:
                He (the Hunter) may be thinking about a BOTG after June 1 , when he may retrieve the chest.

>>>>>>>>>

Peace,

Orion

Excellent analysis Orion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Comment

These stories are getting more creative by the day. The cheese has been set and Forrest is just waiting for a nibble, he hasn’t realized yet that you catch more mice with peanut butter than cheese.

Comment

1 June. One June. His sister.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                      Imagine that. What does June rhyme with?

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

Maybe there is a clue?
                        June 1st
                        152 days into the year (except on a leap year)
                        43+109

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Imagine that. What does June rhyme with?
                          Rune, nuje, dune, ruin, Bruin, loon, sunney looney toon, so 1 June is significant but in what way? Maybe June had a friend who was 1 significant person.

Comment

It's interesting that the MW "4 Questions on the 6th" came out on 1/6.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                              Gee.......can't believe nobody thot of that but you and me.
                              Well maybe they did but remained quiet about it.
                              Sisters are precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami
                                It would be wise to wait until the entire search area is open to search. There aren't a whole lot of options available right now, unfortunately. That's always the most uncomfortable part of Spring anyway. Well that and the wind. Patience is a virtue for a reason, I suppose. I, myself, don't like waiting. If my peers say, "wait until Summer", then I'm going to wait until Summer. That old coot's line of reason is one I've always had problems crossing, in the right place.
                                if my peers say wait till June 1, then I'm going to do whatever I think, business as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X