Is All Lines Of The Poem Solvable ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JChere View Post

The end is ever / drawing nigh, so if I get what your asking then yes 'is' is meant to be is. Or at least this is how I am looking at that.
    I was just responding about my poor grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post

The end is ever / drawing nigh, so if I get what your asking then yes 'is' is meant to be is. Or at least this is how I am looking at that.
      "The end" may not be the "end". It could be the "E.N.D." What if??

Comment

Sorry Quest....I just wanted to varify for my research.

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
          Sorry Quest....I just wanted to varify for my research.
          Ok, cool , research is as important as going on the search.

Comment

So, yes, absolutely every bit of the poem is solvable !

Comment

hmm. I used to like that song but now not so much. That video is weird, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwhipped View Post
                hmm. I used to like that song but now not so much. That video is weird, eh?
                Well, costumes are not visible on radio. Superficiality is a bias
                Last edited by Quest; 03-24-2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I suppose you are right. When I listened to the radio this definitely isn't what I had imagined. That makes it a violation of sorts even if I don't mind the scene.

Comment

Just my ideas ...

Listening to the reading of the poem, by Forrest in Collected Words, helps to resolve the poem. Just listen, without accompanying the written poem.
                    (Note the fluency of the reading in the fourth stanza. It will be enlightening!!)

Stanza 1 and 6 are talking about the same thing.
                    It is as if when we arrived at the treasury site, we were actually seeing the first verse.

"We shall not cease from our exploration
                    And at the end of all our exploring
                    Will be to arrive where we started
                    And know the place for the first time "

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                      The entire poem is solvable. But it's not easy to do this.
                      Are you sure? How can you be sure. If you're completely honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

Of course I'm not sure about that. But I'm willing to (again) spend more than a thousand dollars for my next search trip. I have that much confidence in my solve. There are only two things that I am,
                        philosophically speaking, sure about: 1) I think, therefore I am. 2) The singer for AC/DC sounds like Donald Duck . . . ooh, did I actually say that? I hope it doesn't give away too much information
                        to a competitive searcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Of course I'm not sure about that. But I'm willing to (again) spend more than a thousand dollars for my next search trip. I have that much confidence in my solve.
                          Yes I see what you did there. Well all I can say is very best of luck, and you mustn't be overconfident. I'm the only one that knows for sure the secret where! I'm kidding, I don't know either. It costs me five thousand so I'm much less competition. Stay safe.
                          P.S. Hmm I never knew this - it's "I doubt therefore I think, I think therefore I am". Does that mean, I doubt I am?
                          Last edited by mikew1927; 03-25-2020, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

Because it is the hints that confirm the geographic locations

Comment

Working...
                            X