X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is All Lines Of The Poem Solvable ?

Is it even possible ?
    Or needed to find the treasure ?
    I find that solving all 24 lines of poem is about confirming a solve.

Sure all 24 lines are solvable but to what degree.. For instance I have said this before when I found wwwh I believed it to be the first real clue because Old really means belonging/before the beginning. Now look at the line after that and ppl debate over it being the 2nd clue but IMO the word down ends that line with the word Not starting the third line. I have had a hard time figuring how Down can be correlated to Not. However the 3rd line ends with the word walk and to walk one must lift up the foot and place it down in front of the other (you get what I mean) 'put' one foot in front of the other. (it is actually defined like that in a dictionary)Now I have a direct correlation to the line Put in below the home of brown. So for me the 2nd stanza has 3 clues. I could continue on thru but you have to solve the first clue before you can make the forth connection or it's just fruitless .. because the poem gets tougher. Now all IMO. So now all 24 lines do end with some type of correlation to another line in the poem.. as Elliot said I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
      Sure all 24 lines are solvable but to what degree.. For instance I have said this before when I found wwwh I believed it to be the first real clue because Old really means belonging/before the beginning. Now look at the line after that and ppl debate over it being the 2nd clue but IMO the word down ends that line with the word Not starting the third line. I have had a hard time figuring how Down can be correlated to Not. However the 3rd line ends with the word walk and to walk one must lift up the foot and place it down in front of the other (you get what I mean) 'put' one foot in front of the other. (it is actually defined like that in a dictionary)Now I have a direct correlation to the line Put in below the home of brown. So for me the 2nd stanza has 3 clues. I could continue on thru but you have to solve the first clue before you can make the forth connection or it's just fruitless .. because the poem gets tougher. Now all IMO. So now all 24 lines do end with some type of correlation to another line in the poem.. as Elliot said I suppose.
      To the extent if there is nine lines of clues there is fifteen lines of confirmers.
      would that be enough confidence builder for the LS ?

Comment

Originally posted by khan
        it depends on how smart yooz are to find, and only know the big 5. Without the book yood need to be a 180-200. I'd assert a slow 140 with ttoc could pull it out. I'd venture 7 of 9 would be good enough.
        Hey, ya remember when they had that black out in NY and then 9 months later there was a surge of babies.
        How about all nine clues and all fifteen hints ?

Comment

The entire poem is solvable. But it's not easy to do this.

Comment

before or after you find the treasure?

Comment

Did you mean to say Are All Lines of the Poem Solvable?

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
                It is beyond anyone's wildest dreams just how much information each line contains.
                specially mine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
                  Did you mean to say Are All Lines of the Poem Solvable?
                  No, is is meant to be is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                    before or after you find the treasure?
                    Before

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Before
                      Ah thats hard to say

Comment

Well ... I think the answer to the first line of the poem, Forrest gave us when he said that the hiding place is isolated, in a place where people don't usually go. So he went alone, just him.

In the second and third lines, I consider "bold" and "where" as nouns, to understand the penultimate clue.

And...
                        "riches" = things / history
                        "New" = today / current
                        "Old" = antique / ancient
                        Last edited by M.c.B.; 03-23-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

Ah thats hard to say
                          If you had 9 geographic locations and 15 confirming hints very site specific you may find it easy to say.

Comment

No, is is meant to be is.
                            The end is ever / drawing nigh, so if I get what your asking then yes 'is' is meant to be is. Or at least this is how I am looking at that.

Comment

If you had 9 geographic locations and 15 confirming hints very site specific you may find it easy to say.
                              Maybe good luck q

Comment

Working...
                              X