Scrapbook 249 is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    Good ones all, especially Moody and Mike Tyson, who, by the way, is apparently now Surgeon General.
    HAHAHA, I thought I was the only one who seen Mike Tyson there in the first thread. Thought is was a joke until I read it. Funny!

Comment

you count the doublets of letters (like rr or tt ) there are 25 pairs in the body of the writing. Then if you add the two from beneath the picture that gives you 27. Sooo... That would make the chance of those numbers (Matthew 27: 45-61) all appearing together is like 1/27 times 1/45 times 1/61 which I think is........... .00001348 or 1/74074 (one chance out of 74,074)..
      Now if you had three buckets and the first bucket had numbers 1-27 in it and bucket 2 had numbers 1-45 in it and the third 1-61 and let’s say you take one second to draw out a number from each bucket What would be the average time it you take you to draw the exact combination 27 45 61. Let’s see the chance is 1/74047. So 1 second for each number or 3 seconds per combination That’s 74047X 3 or 222141 seconds divided by 60 seconds in a minute or 3702 minutes divided by 60 minutes in an hour or 62 hours divided by 8 hour work day or about eight days to get that lucky combination See it isn’t so unusual. Maybe I’ll try it for real while I’m in quarantine for something to do

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
        you count the doublets of letters (like rr or tt ) there are 25 pairs in the body of the writing. Then if you add the two from beneath the picture that gives you 27.
        How on earth is it you haven't found the chest yet? You're playing Canasta like a boss. Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

How on earth is it you haven't found the chest yet? You're playing Canasta like a boss. Kudos.
          Because of slot of things....like 28 instead of 27, he forgot the YY's.

"My Spanish toy factory." Spinning tops and Yo-Yo's

Walk the dog is a Yo-Yo trick.

YY. R. Leigh
          Yazzie Yarnell
          ...and such.

Comment

Working...
          X