Scrapbook 249 is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post

that’s ok, simple misunderstanding. I lost my vision in my right eye in June 18’ and I really can’t see that well.
    Oh...sorry to hear that. How did you lose the vision in your right eye?

O.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Oh...sorry to hear that. How did you lose the vision in your right eye?

O.
      Very stupidly, actually. I have very long hair and one morning I woke up for work late, tried to pull my hair out of my face in a hurry and basically my thumbnail peeled my eye like a grape. It didn’t heal properly and due to a genetic defect, the new tissue continued to keep peeling. I don’t have a gross eye ,lol, but the scar tissue on my eyeball has blurred the majority of my vision on the right. I have to “chicken eye” everything

Comment

Very stupidly, actually. I have very long hair and one morning I woke up for work late, tried to pull my hair out of my face in a hurry and basically my thumbnail peeled my eye like a grape. It didn’t heal properly and due to a genetic defect, the new tissue continued to keep peeling. I don’t have a gross eye ,lol, but the scar tissue on my eyeball has blurred the majority of my vision on the right. I have to “chicken eye” everything
        Ouch!

Comment

Gutting;

VerbEdit

gut (third-person singular simple present guts, present participle gutting, simple past and past participle gutted)

f, has doubled down on his gut feeling.
          Last edited by Countryboy; 03-20-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Forrest great to hear from you buddy. You and Peg stay safe and try to eat more limb-ends
            The Hillbealy
            Psalms 34:8
            Last edited by Hillbealy; 03-20-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post
              Gutting;

VerbEdit

gut (third-person singular simple present guts, present participle gutting, simple past and past participle gutted)

f, has doubled down on his gut feeling.
              Well if that's the case...He's gonna have to throw out one BIG SURPRISE to get that "Lead Searcher" over that last hurdle....if in fact that's what it leans toward.

Comment

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. Yours is a genuine soul.

Peace,
                Orion

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post

Ouch!
                  I need to make up a more adventurous story than reality. I swear, I’m the only one I know who had the talent to gouge their own eye so bad that it partially blinded themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. Yours is a genuine soul.

Peace,
                    Orion
                    Thank you Orion. I try to be ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by IRONWILL View Post

Well if that's the case...He's gonna have to throw out one BIG SURPRISE to get that "Lead Searcher" over that last hurdle....if in fact that's what it leans toward.
                      waiting in quarryantine for this storey (not really in 1/4andtine but having to paddle 6 feet around other kayakers, and tell kids to bait their own hooks)

Comment

Who’s FS?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONWILL View Post

This guy may be onto something:

https://youtu.be/HYkjLUMx19I
                          "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post

This guy may be onto something:

https://youtu.be/HYkjLUMx19I
                            Cool Avatar. Is that the Indian from a tootsie roll pop?? That brings me way back if it is, lol

Comment

Sure is! And, ty.
                              "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

Your well on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X