No announcement yet.

Scrapbook 249 is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest great to hear from you buddy. You and Peg stay safe and try to eat more limb-ends
    The Hillbealy
    Psalms 34:8
    Last edited by Hillbealy; 03-20-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post
      Gutting;

VerbEdit

gut (third-person singular simple present guts, present participle gutting, simple past and past participle gutted)

f, has doubled down on his gut feeling.
      Well if that's the case...He's gonna have to throw out one BIG SURPRISE to get that "Lead Searcher" over that last hurdle....if in fact that's what it leans toward.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post

Very stupidly, actually. I have very long hair and one morning I woke up for work late, tried to pull my hair out of my face in a hurry and basically my thumbnail peeled my eye like a grape. It didn’t heal properly and due to a genetic defect, the new tissue continued to keep peeling. I don’t have a gross eye ,lol, but the scar tissue on my eyeball has blurred the majority of my vision on the right. I have to “chicken eye” everything
        Interesting. Thank you for sharing. Yours is a genuine soul.

Peace,
        Orion

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post

Ouch!
          I need to make up a more adventurous story than reality. I swear, I’m the only one I know who had the talent to gouge their own eye so bad that it partially blinded themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. Yours is a genuine soul.

Peace,
            Orion
            Thank you Orion. I try to be ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by IRONWILL View Post

Well if that's the case...He's gonna have to throw out one BIG SURPRISE to get that "Lead Searcher" over that last hurdle....if in fact that's what it leans toward.
              waiting in quarryantine for this storey (not really in 1/4andtine but having to paddle 6 feet around other kayakers, and tell kids to bait their own hooks)

Comment

Who’s FS?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONWILL View Post

This guy may be onto something:

https://youtu.be/HYkjLUMx19I
                  "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post

This guy may be onto something:

https://youtu.be/HYkjLUMx19I
                    Cool Avatar. Is that the Indian from a tootsie roll pop?? That brings me way back if it is, lol

Comment

Sure is! And, ty.
                      "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

Your well on the way.

Comment

nuke nook
                          by hook or by crook to el and back
                          Last edited by BiggishShoes; 03-20-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                            I need to make up a more adventurous story than reality. I swear, I’m the only one I know who had the talent to gouge their own eye so bad that it partially blinded themselves.
                            Tell people you traded your sight in that eye to the severed head of a giant for unsurpassed wisdom and a small aviary.
                            “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
                              So, has anyone found the clue in this scrapbook yet?
                              Yup

Comment

OK let's look at just a couple.. He mentions the daffodils again.. flowers have petals.. enough said on that one. And for the one that has everyone baffled.. 'banding together and gutted down' refers to butcherin a hog. And now this is all IMO.. lol .. there could even be a couple more in there but time for some self isolation.

Comment

Working...
                                X