Scrapbook 249 is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Npftm takes guts, tail end. And there's this https://youtu.be/NM6I-pmV0RA

And, he leaves the quote open, "C'mon Willie, lets go. What does that mean?
    Last edited by khan; 03-19-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
      That’s funny cause I heard it rained all day in Santa Fe today.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl

Good eye Orion! I don't think I would have ever figured out what was on the cover of that book. What do you think riding has to do with it?
        Though a Maverick is defined as a calf it is often referred to as a horse.

Comment

C'mon= seaman
          The Seaman paddled his boat to the rabbit hole

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Perhaps you should move the squat out of the way, or step out from behind it, no?

O.
            Pardon?

Comment

Comment

Any thoughts on the open drawer with the note pad? I have spent the last 24 hours on that and nothing solid is materializing. THE best I can come up with is the two phones above on the desk along with the note pad means Forrest is waiting on a call that hasn't come.

Comment

Gutting is simply restringing your racket.
                  I'm still trying to find the sweet spot on mine.

Comment

Perhaps you should move the squat out of the way, or step out from behind it, no?

O.

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                    Pardon?

Like not being able to see the Forrest for the Trees, you said you "...can't see for squat..."

I guess I misunderstood...wouldn't be the first time: https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...815#post147815

Peace,

O.

Comment

That does look like bear spray...there may be other things of greater significance in the photo, though, IMO, AAMOF.

Peace,
                      O.

Comment

O.

Like not being able to see the Forrest for the Trees, you said you "...can't see for squat..."

I guess I misunderstood...wouldn't be the first time: https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...815#post147815

Peace,

O.
                        that’s ok, simple misunderstanding. I lost my vision in my right eye in June 18’ and I really can’t see that well.

Comment

that’s ok, simple misunderstanding. I lost my vision in my right eye in June 18’ and I really can’t see that well.
                          Oh...sorry to hear that. How did you lose the vision in your right eye?

O.

Comment

Oh...sorry to hear that. How did you lose the vision in your right eye?

O.
                            Very stupidly, actually. I have very long hair and one morning I woke up for work late, tried to pull my hair out of my face in a hurry and basically my thumbnail peeled my eye like a grape. It didn’t heal properly and due to a genetic defect, the new tissue continued to keep peeling. I don’t have a gross eye ,lol, but the scar tissue on my eyeball has blurred the majority of my vision on the right. I have to “chicken eye” everything

Comment

Very stupidly, actually. I have very long hair and one morning I woke up for work late, tried to pull my hair out of my face in a hurry and basically my thumbnail peeled my eye like a grape. It didn’t heal properly and due to a genetic defect, the new tissue continued to keep peeling. I don’t have a gross eye ,lol, but the scar tissue on my eyeball has blurred the majority of my vision on the right. I have to “chicken eye” everything
                              Ouch!

Comment

Gutting;

VerbEdit

gut (third-person singular simple present guts, present participle gutting, simple past and past participle gutted)

f, has doubled down on his gut feeling.
                                Last edited by Countryboy; 03-20-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X