Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    https://dalneitzel.com/2020/03/18/sc...ed-forty-nine/

man, do I miss them. Thanks for the positivity!
    Peacefully,

Orion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Relaxing.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	148118

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

I don't get why this means anything, can anyone explain?
      The chest resides hidden in a yard on private property that is special to him, or at least this is the spot I've come to. Problem is... I need to figure out what the hell it is I'm missing before I take that stroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
        “GUTTING DOWN”
        I don’t know what that phrase means either but it seemed like a good one to use at the time. Maybe it means that everyone should do the very best they can and it will all work out. f
        yeah wheres that word wisperer tide at when u need him?

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Peacefully,

Orion

Nice,, I was looking at the way he was sitting in the pic and wondering what he could be driving at.

Comment

There's no way they'd let that dog get that dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
              “GUTTING DOWN”
              I don’t know what that phrase means either but it seemed like a good one to use at the time. Maybe it means that everyone should do the very best they can and it will all work out. f
              I see this as no different than "Gutting it Out", or "toughing it out". In short, Forrest is telling us all to sit tight, keep your family close and be strong as we endure this virus. The chest can wait.

Comment

Gutting Down : f replies to Dal's question about what it means.

He refers to it as an actual phrase not a made up phrase; as it seemed like a good one. It is an actual phrase and it relates to a few things you can see in the photo (I think f knows exactly what it means but that would give to much away). And it is very slick of him to offer his own meaning to the phrase. everyone should do the very best they can and it will all work out; which is something that must be done when gutting down.

Comment

Peacefully,

Orion

good I O. ol f always helpin out the team

Comment

Are his feet under the open drawer? Phone cord isn’t tangled. Is the drawer organized? Couldn’t tell. Can’t make out words on that page...

Comment

In a moment when the Chase is threatened by an external "crisis", Forrest injects us with the vaccine we need...a new re-assuring scrapbook.

Comment

Are his feet under the open drawer? Phone cord isn’t tangled. Is the drawer organized? Couldn’t tell. Can’t make out words on that page...
                        The photograph was staged (by f I'm guessing) including the angle it's shot from (which is very telling). the way f is setting is also very telling. IMO that photo was well thought out by f. It may look cluttered but it contains fluid motion for the eyes.

Kinda looks like even f has evolved in his art.. lol
                        I believe that photo is a complete picture. Study it carefully and think.
                        Last edited by JChere; 03-19-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Peacefully,

Orion

Good eye Orion! I don't think I would have ever figured out what was on the cover of that book. What do you think riding has to do with it?

Comment

slid that easy chair ottoman under the desk

from another quote about some cabin or what eva: surprised how easy it was to dig and slide that hammer under the wooden porch or whateva

now hes helpin out the dawg u go f

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

Good eye Orion! I don't think I would have ever figured out what was on the cover of that book. What do you think riding has to do with it?
                              http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...nt-was-it-you/

Peace,

Orion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

yeah wheres that word wisperer tide at when u need him?
                                "Gutting down"

Gutting. Down?

Why down? Wait...Forrest used the word down earlier in this scrapbook...let me see...oh, here:
                                "Things are tough down town and around the country, so my family is hunkered down with books aplenty."

There it is, down town. Hmmm...I thought down town is one word, downtown. Wonder why Forrest split the word.

Hey...he used the word down again! "...hunkered down..."

There's something aberrationally queer about that...but what?

Hmmmmm...

Regards,

O.

Comment

Working...
                                X