X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atticusfinch315
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I think "the lead dawg" understands about the crystal ball. The other dawg sure was hungry!
    A prescient prophet...but maybe you gotta play ball.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
    The one thing i think the lead dawg is good at...keeping an eye on the ball...theres ur baseball connection
    I think "the lead dawg" understands about the crystal ball. The other dawg sure was hungry!

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

Impostor! Only the real LS knows the exact distance of the chest from the Blaze.
    I don't believe anyone knows the exact distance of the chest from the Blaze. I tink the distance is more than 12 feet.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Yea but if it makes you happy......
    https://youtu.be/dyihQtBes1I
    Far as lyrics go, those ain't the very best
    But I 'gree 'bout importance of happinest.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

"Let alone" (in there)

Click image for larger version

Name:	let.PNG
Views:	237
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	154700

Name:	let 2.PNG
Views:	243
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	154699
    I'll grab you another beer off the wall,
    that's the leased I can do for you.
    Now leave me alone or move it along.

Leave a comment:

• dejoka
    replied
    Originally posted by OH!!

It actually reads The Lead Seacher. It has a missing r.
    Yep, my mistake, however the anagram "The Chase Leader" would be acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• Walking Among Lions
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lead Seacher
    Hi all, NO! I am not a genius. At first, it was a compliment to read the many comments, but after hundreds upon hundreds later, it has become less enlightening. Some have been very close in who I am, but many have been off their rocker in the type of person I am. I have been involved with the chase since 2012 and in the beginning, I could not afford the book and all I had was the poem for 3 years. I studied the poem for three years straight, at eight hours a day, seven days a week. I never read any of the blogs until after the three years and this enabled me to find the poem’s method. Yes, there is a method to the clues and when you find the warm waters halt parts, the remainder of the poem follows suit. I have only searched a single general area and each time was a process of elimination. It was not until last year (in the fall) when I had a major break-through because I only had a couple of canyons left to search. When Forrest stated that you’ll move with confidence, it is an understatement to say the least, because you will 100% know when you have found the poem’s method. Now after years of reading the blogs, along with communicating within them all, I’ve come to learn that many hold steadfast in their ways, and stubbornness will be their ultimate fail. Imagination is better than knowlege and it is this line that breaks you through to the other side of the poem. This is also why Forrest has commented to give the poem to a child. Imagination is the other side. The front side is “matter”, matter on a map. The wait as of now is snowmelt and state border openings along with national forest openings. When this all happens, the chest will be retrieved. Good luck in catching up with me, as this can be done if you are in the rye. The lead Seacher…
    Impostor! Only the real LS knows the exact distance of the chest from the Blaze.

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied
    Originally posted by dejoka View Post

Someone who solved the poem would never call themselves a searcher, let alone ...
    "Let alone" (in there)

Name:	let.PNG
Views:	237
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	154700

Name:	let 2.PNG
Views:	243
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	154699

Leave a comment:

• dejoka
    replied
    Hi all, NO! I am not a genius. At first, it was a compliment to read the many comments, but after hundreds upon hundreds later, it has become less enlightening. Some have been very close in who I am, but many have been off their rocker in the type of person I am. I have been involved with the chase since 2012 and in the beginning, I could not afford the book and all I had was the poem for 3 years. I studied the poem for three years straight, at eight hours a day, seven days a week. I never read any of the blogs until after the three years and this enabled me to find the poem’s method. Yes, there is a method to the clues and when you find the warm waters halt parts, the remainder of the poem follows suit. I have only searched a single general area and each time was a process of elimination. It was not until last year (in the fall) when I had a major break-through because I only had a couple of canyons left to search. When Forrest stated that you’ll move with confidence, it is an understatement to say the least, because you will 100% know when you have found the poem’s method. Now after years of reading the blogs, along with communicating within them all, I’ve come to learn that many hold steadfast in their ways, and stubbornness will be their ultimate fail. Imagination is better than knowlege and it is this line that breaks you through to the other side of the poem. This is also why Forrest has commented to give the poem to a child. Imagination is the other side. The front side is “matter”, matter on a map. The wait as of now is snowmelt and state border openings along with national forest openings. When this all happens, the chest will be retrieved. Good luck in catching up with me, as this can be done if you are in the rye. The lead Seacher…
    Someone who solved the poem would never call themselves a searcher, let alone "The Lead Searcher".

Leave a comment:

• Quest
    replied
    That's interesting. Their stubbornness will be their fail and your stubbornness will be success. Seems more like you are waiting on the lark. Good luck anyhow, okie ?

Leave a comment:

• ultrasharp sunshine
    replied
    Very glad you stopped by, I would really like to interview you. Nothing that would give away your identity or your search area. Unless of course, you would like it all documented prior so that there would be no doubt after the retrieval that you are indeed the LS.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Well ther u have it! Glad thats cleared up cya out ther LS

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

#bawl
    Lets go with bawl as a meta4 for pome c

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied
    Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    Bawl can be to "cry out noisily or in an unrestrained manner" (MA, THE MEATLOAF!) or "to weep or cry noisily" (@#^$& GPS MY LIFE BAAAAA!).

I wonder if there is a "bawling" stance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLFQYbjYsso
    great line. great poem. great film.

Leave a comment:

• JHSharp
    replied
    Bawl can be to "cry out noisily or in an unrestrained manner" (MA, THE MEATLOAF!) or "to weep or cry noisily" (@#^$& GPS MY LIFE BAAAAA!).

I wonder if there is a "bawling" stance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLFQYbjYsso

Leave a comment:

Working...
X