Is the LS a Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
    I had my bets on the Tiger King until he landed himself in prison... aka Joe Exotic, the Gay Joe Dirt.
    In fact im convinced that he is the root source for these lead searcher rumours.
    Is that why you're not going back out, because of the prison term? Just kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

More of a Native-Celt style survivalist. Little gunpowder, more crossbow, less cowboy, more EastCoast; a Daryl from TWD... if such a beast should roam. And it should.
      I liked Daryl in Roxanne.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!

It all depends on what kind of timing you are using. If it's Hours, minutes & seconds (Degrees, minutes & seconds) then you have to be precise.
        The correct "navigation" to the TC isn't about degrees/minutes/seconds. It's about landmarks that an average 13-year-old person could understand, in my opinion.
        In this message, nothing offensive is intended to be "aimed" at anyone.
        Last edited by Old Pilot; 04-07-2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The correct "navigation" to the TC isn't about degrees/minutes/seconds. It's about landmarks that an average 13-year-old person could understand, in my opinion.
          In this message, nothing offensive is intended to be "aimed" at anyone.
          Wrong.
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

• The LS is probably just a fox that knows it’s safer to dress like a hound for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!

IMO, It takes coordinated navigation to find these geological featured landmarks. Especially the grouped geological features.
              That leaves me out, I can't walk 100 yards in the mountains without tripping or stumbling, slipping or sliding.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/L2mb_-KUHjQ

Comment

• Originally posted by khan View Post
                  Reminds me of a wonderful cat we had named Slippers. He wouldn't move for a pope, a president, or a princess. Had some nerve and I can respect that. Who's free when everyone demands your respect and tells you what to do?
                  Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly

"...Nothing beats the feeling of cuddling with a purring cat though, I miss having a cat.
                    Reminds me of an old Steve Martin act.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Cat juggling?
                      No. No, not that one.

O.

Comment

What the.. which one Orion? Lol
                        Embezzling.

Is there another?

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post

Reminds me of a wonderful cat we had named Slippers. He wouldn't move for a pope, a president, or a princess. Had some nerve and I can respect that. Who's free when everyone demands your respect and tells you what to do?
                          Those that choose to be free are.

Comment

That is one mighty relaxed cat!
                            We have a really cool cat at our local pet store,
                            she just chills by the cash register and let’s everyone pet her as they cash out. Dogs are predictable for the most part but you never know what you might get when you are dealing with a cat, their personalities are all so different. You could get a cat that saves lives but you could easily get a cat that hides or attacks people. Nothing beats the feeling of cuddling with a purring cat though, I miss having a cat.
                            Animals don't have personalities, but can have character.

Comment

• So now the mythological (LS) creature is an animal .. I do like the idea... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JChere View Post
                                So now the mythological (LS) creature is an animal .. I do like the idea... lol
                                .... I'll second the "I do like the idea"... maybe the ever esteemable LS used their superior intellect and built a transmogrifier!

Comment

Working...
                                X