Is the LS a Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

No faith in where society was headed; shakes their head at society's pitfalls, which are always exacerbated by bi-partisan rules. Used to always look at maps of the Rockies, long before the Chase, pointed, said "around there," because that was the destiny all along. Didn't pray for an easy life, but prayed for the strength to endure a difficult one.
    kind of stuff
    So if I get the gist of what you are saying the LS has been groomed to trust noone, question everything and keep one foot pointed towards the door. Basically a survivalist.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
      You all make them sound like they are unstable, short-sighted, dimwitted, violent, aggressive, bi-polar, ADHD tendencies, but they are still ahead of you! Where does that put you? Even farther behind.
      Only when they drink...ha! Maybe on the autism spectrum a savant...consider the recent retard comment. But I bet they are a kind old soul probably a lot like Forrest may be mischievous like a certain norseman. They give a lot of time to people for free because of their position. He or she is probably someone the community looks up to too. I still think Forrest is impressed because something changed last fall. There must be something to it and if it's money a 10x10 grid would have been laid over the entire area and it would be canvassed. Kinda ironic that progress in the chase is halted by the corona. I think the LS wants to understand the poem more than anything and perhaps gave Forrest a hint into his personality early. The scrapbooks play into the LS's personality. The poem is crackable or hackable but there must be something else to it.

Their spouse probably doesn't always know how to take them and considers the LS a bit of a pirate. Friends won't always understand him or her but in a shootout, they want him or her on their side. They're a bit like Clint Eastwood, Angelina Jolie (tomb raider), Chuck Norris, John Wayne or George Patton. They admire Anthony McAulliffe because their least favorite word is can't.

Forrest wrote 24 lines and says all the words are important and that's a lot of hints somewhere the hint's may be clues but there are at least nine. Does Forrest know if they can't count...is it eight or six? Can waypoints be used more than once? Who knows but what is important is that people regularly solve the first two clues.

Now hold my beer...wait where is it? I left it somewhere its a Marzen.

Ein prosit

Comment

So if I get the gist of what you are saying the LS has been groomed to trust noone, question everything and keep one foot pointed towards the door. Basically a survivalist.
        More of a Native-Celt style survivalist. Little gunpowder, more crossbow, less cowboy, more EastCoast; a Daryl from TWD... if such a beast should roam. And it should.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

More of a Native-Celt style survivalist. Little gunpowder, more crossbow, less cowboy, more EastCoast; a Daryl from TWD... if such a beast should roam. And it should.
          U got her number?
          Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

Or did they just happen to be at the right place at the right time and stumbled on to something?
            The LS may know that they don't have to be very precise in their timing to find the TC.

Comment

Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

Only when they drink...ha! Maybe on the autism spectrum a savant...consider the recent retard comment. But I bet they are a kind old soul probably a lot like Forrest may be mischievous like a certain norseman. They give a lot of time to people for free because of their position. He or she is probably someone the community looks up to too. I still think Forrest is impressed because something changed last fall. There must be something to it and if it's money a 10x10 grid would have been laid over the entire area and it would be canvassed. Kinda ironic that progress in the chase is halted by the corona. I think the LS wants to understand the poem more than anything and perhaps gave Forrest a hint into his personality early. The scrapbooks play into the LS's personality. The poem is crackable or hackable but there must be something else to it.

Their spouse probably doesn't always know how to take them and considers the LS a bit of a pirate. Friends won't always understand him or her but in a shootout, they want him or her on their side. They're a bit like Clint Eastwood, Angelina Jolie (tomb raider), Chuck Norris, John Wayne or George Patton. They admire Anthony McAulliffe because their least favorite word is can't.

Forrest wrote 24 lines and says all the words are important and that's a lot of hints somewhere the hint's may be clues but there are at least nine. Does Forrest know if they can't count...is it eight or six? Can waypoints be used more than once? Who knows but what is important is that people regularly solve the first two clues.

Now hold my beer...wait where is it? I left it somewhere its a Marzen.

Ein prosit
              May be the LS is just holed up like the rest of us, but while we’re sitting around thinking this Covid crisis is depressing, they are kicking back with a smile on their face thinking, I lost my job, the world is, falling apart, the kids are driving me crazy but gas is cheaper than it has been in 40 years and as soon as they are on their last bottle of booze it will be time to go get their treasure chest.
              Last edited by ultrasharp sunshine; 04-06-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Life is still good enough, still things to see on the TV, plenty to do on lost LS acres; gardening, watering, watching walnut trees start to bud. Excitement with the new blueberry sticks that now have leaves (LS family was a bit worried on that one). Potatoes and onions really starting to bunch- the promise of asparagus, carrots, grandmothers singing praises of red rubarb shoots coming in. The normally semi-arid mountains of Searcherville having a bit more water. I heard talk of not only the gulch flowing far upstream, but just today I even saw the unnamed streams trickling under the global warming skies near Fenn ridge, where we barely have to know what is bustling or falling apart, out there, beyond 3 ranges. It's just that we worry about the pinyon. We haven't seen a bumper since Dec 20 ought 16.
                ha

Comment

Or did they just happen to be at the right place at the right time and stumbled on to something?
                  Niether... Idiot Savant.

Comment

Of course I'm an excellent driver.
                    "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!

It all depends on what kind of timing you are using. If it's Hours, minutes & seconds (Degrees, minutes & seconds) then you have to be precise.
                      There are def choices to make

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

Niether... Idiot Savant.
                        Nah, idiot pirate like jack

Comment

• Jack is wicked smart.

Comment

• Equal luck and skill, like Jack Sparrow and Tyrion (GoT)

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                              Jack is wicked smart.
                              Yeah and he lets u find that out for urself

Comment

• I had my bets on the Tiger King until he landed himself in prison... aka Joe Exotic, the Gay Joe Dirt.
                                In fact im convinced that he is the root source for these lead searcher rumours.
                                Last edited by 1keyword; 04-07-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X