No announcement yet.

Is the LS a Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is official the lead searcher is a genius...and must be from West Virginia. There is no way West Virginia has this much hygiene...not with their summer teeth. You know - summer here - summer are there. Do you really think WV has no cases of covid? No of course not, the LS must have created it in a secret bio lab located in WV and inoculated himself...it's already gone through the "mountain state". He/she did this to create an unfair advantage and slow the field, they already have immunity...it's logic. They are shutting down fellow chasers while he/she polishes off the final solution.

All kidding aside a couple of extra things to think of beside toilet paper...You don't really need this anyway. You can use corn cobs or leaves, mountain laurel, ferns, maple or oak. Ferns and maple are the softest...kinda like the charmin of the woods. Oak and Laurel are the hotel brand - stiff and scratchy. Out West you can use a big ole' handful of Engleman Spruce or true firs it's a softer version of conifers and can be found in the cool well-drained aspects usually North facing in lower latitudes. Stay away from Pine, Doug fir (not a true fir) or Blue Spruce, you'll get lacerated unless it's Western White Pine that's kinda soft too. All White pines are identifiable by their 5 needle bundles. Of course, a handful of grass is effective too and if you catch sweet grass at the right time it'll provide a slight aromatic too. God forbid don't use Pinyon it tastes like porcupine.

*bullets...get some preferable in a caliber for a delivery system already owned. I like nato calibers but you should have some eastern block stuff too then you can take all the TP you want.
    *gas enough to flee to your bolt hole...i gotta farm in central PA that hasn't changed since the '30s
    *dry goods enough for 3 months
    *a UV light for inspecting for virus
    *grain alcohol for disinfecting above referenced...I know all alcohol is gone in the store...but that's why they made Everclear and liquor stores are still open, it's not just for burning down frat houses.

OK maybe its West Virginia moonshine that is killing and all the above is nonsense.

Humor aside stay safe and wash your damn hands.

If anybody asks this is all hyperbole and sarcasm with no offense to West Virginians except for that intended. Now I gotta go find me some moonshine.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

You (probably) shouldn't assume someone is male. You probably shouldn't assume someone is not a genius. Yeah, this is a "judgment" of mine. Now I can be judged.
      Know those can smart. Sure hope he gets to feeling better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10395.png
Views:	583
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	147490

Comment

Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post
        It is official the lead searcher is a genius...and must be from West Virginia. There is no way West Virginia has this much hygiene...not with their summer teeth. You know - summer here - summer are there. Do you really think WV has no cases of covid? No of course not, the LS must have created it in a secret bio lab located in WV and inoculated himself...it's already gone through the "mountain state". He/she did this to create an unfair advantage and slow the field, they already have immunity...it's logic. They are shutting down fellow chasers while he/she polishes off the final solution.

All kidding aside a couple of extra things to think of beside toilet paper...You don't really need this anyway. You can use corn cobs or leaves, mountain laurel, ferns, maple or oak. Ferns and maple are the softest...kinda like the charmin of the woods. Oak and Laurel are the hotel brand - stiff and scratchy. Out West you can use a big ole' handful of Engleman Spruce or true firs it's a softer version of conifers and can be found in the cool well-drained aspects usually North facing in lower latitudes. Stay away from Pine, Doug fir (not a true fir) or Blue Spruce, you'll get lacerated unless it's Western White Pine that's kinda soft too. All White pines are identifiable by their 5 needle bundles. Of course, a handful of grass is effective too and if you catch sweet grass at the right time it'll provide a slight aromatic too. God forbid don't use Pinyon it tastes like porcupine.

*bullets...get some preferable in a caliber for a delivery system already owned. I like nato calibers but you should have some eastern block stuff too then you can take all the TP you want.
        *gas enough to flee to your bolt hole...i gotta farm in central PA that hasn't changed since the '30s
        *dry goods enough for 3 months
        *a UV light for inspecting for virus
        *grain alcohol for disinfecting above referenced...I know all alcohol is gone in the store...but that's why they made Everclear and liquor stores are still open, it's not just for burning down frat houses.

OK maybe its West Virginia moonshine that is killing and all the above is nonsense.

Humor aside stay safe and wash your damn hands.

If anybody asks this is all hyperbole and sarcasm with no offense to West Virginians except for that intended. Now I gotta go find me some moonshine.
        This was funny.

Thank you for sharing.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

This was funny.

Thank you for sharing.

Peace,

O.
          DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME, YES OR NO. SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Comment

It's so weird coming into forums and seeing people talking about me.... lol, j/k!

Comment

Originally posted by Hint View Post
              DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME, YES OR NO. SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Do you have the TIME?

O.

Name:	OrionsClock.1.png
Views:	467
Size:	636.5 KB
ID:	150881

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Do you have the TIME?

O.

Name:	OrionsClock.1.png
Views:	467
Size:	636.5 KB
ID:	150881
                YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOW

Comment

7 minutes to go, sometimes days seem like minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hint View Post

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOW

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                      And, sometimes, minutes seem like clues.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Easter is 7 out?

Comment

We may never know whether LS is a genius. Here's why. We all do stupid (i.e., "idiotic") things. If doing an idiotic thing qualifies one as an idiot, then it may be arguable that even Einstein was occasionally an idiot. But can a person be both a genius and an idiot? I don't know the correct, thoroughly informative answer to that question.

I just read about one of the co-founders of the popular rock group Chicago. He was highly praised for his musical abilities, but at age 31 apparently mistakenly killed himself by a gunshot to the head, apparently unaware that the gun was loaded. The phrase "too stupid to survive" comes to mind.

By contrast, if someone is walking on a (presumably safe) sidewalk, and gets killed by a unicorn that fell from the sky after being on mars, I'm not automatically going to assume that the person died as a
                          direct result of being too stupid to survive. And no, it's not really my intention to bore anyone to death. If it happens, I apologize in advance.

Comment

I am quite sure the LS is a genius idiot... one of those we all tend to like!

Name:	B1241BAD-BC79-4928-908B-11B8FFFCFCCE.jpeg
Views:	262
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	150988Click image for larger version

Name:	0F2DF163-BC7C-4362-B4EF-3BE5562C3C28.jpeg
Views:	261
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	150987Click image for larger version

Name:	2A8A0E9F-B8CC-470F-B1E5-18477750D017.jpeg
Views:	272
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	150986
                            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                              We may never know whether LS is a genius. Here's why. We all do stupid (i.e., "idiotic") things. If doing an idiotic thing qualifies one as an idiot, then it may be arguable that even Einstein was occasionally an idiot. But can a person be both a genius and an idiot? I don't know the correct, thoroughly informative answer to that question.
                              Do you think the LS may have done something idiotic and now Forrest doesn't like them anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                                7 days makes one weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X