Is the LS a Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Notorious Nerd View Post
    Genius....That is the question.... I would say the LS is more of an INTP.
    INTP? Is that code for if you are brave and INThePaint?

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

That reminds me of catcher in the rye.
      catch (find) her (indulgence) in the rye (strips of gold or other sound interpretation) ... you may be awn to something

Comment

I don't know if they are genius or dope.. but I guess it wouldn't matter. lol Maybe they are someone that has a strange type of OCD that when they take something on they have to master it. Whether it brings them a cash bounty or not they feel like they are so far behind when they begin something they breath it night and day until they have it mastered (does that make since) and once it is mastered they really don't know what to do with themselves and move on to something else that interest them..lol Maybe they are just plain crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
          If there is a leader, he/she has worked hard for it. Forrest has stated that there are no shortcuts and I 100% believe this. Whoever is in the lead is probably down to the 50.00 an hour range by now with 20,000 hours put into the poem.
          I've often thought of "investment" as a key to the entire thing --

in-vest-mint (so many ways to coin / dress this one up)

or taken at face value, literally "how much" one "puts in" (be it time, effort, resources - financial, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, personal, inter-personal, psychological, education, preparation, tools, technology, travel, worry, cold, discomfort, opportunity cost, sacrifice, trust, faith, growth, blood, sweat, blisters, tears, ego-release, social isolation, soap and scrubbing, comfort zone expansion, elbow grease, +++)

Click image for larger version  Name:	get out what you put in.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	147163

If the above formula holds true -- we know that Indulgence contains millions in gold, not to mention years of intense work and focus by a man I think we might all agree possesses a superlative mind and iron will -- thus we can deduce ... IF there is a LS, that individual HAS TO make some serious type of INVESTMENT to climb the hill. Put shortly: "Nobody's gonna stumble upon that treasure." I bet Mr. Fenn made double omega sure of that one.

More than likely LS isn't a millionaire himself, so we can presume WAMPUM plays a big role -- what can I barter here to get there?

There may be plasma banks full of LS's blood (or other bio "riches") which he has traded up and down the Rockies for his bus tickets.

He may have spent the winter selling off everything he can to fund his final run.

You never know, but I bet a grinning tourist-type is not going to be who we see standing on the other side of the Fennish line on this race (probably something more like this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekXmBuhS5c), because it's not a sprint, it's a 3D marathon through a landscape stranger than Wonderland.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if LSD (LS praying for D's = LSD's, only not for recreation but spiritual journeying) or psilocybin were required to get past Clue #7 (idea well-supported by Fenn's shirt on the cover of that NM biz magazine (as well as multiple spice drawer references)). LS may have spent the winter locked in a closet listening to a mix which includes "Crimson & Clover" & Jefferson Airplane, tripping balls, and reading Terence McKenna books by blacklight. Shaumanism may be what it takes to reach clue 9 and stretch one's hand through the magic portal of the little discussed (invisible to most) Clue # 10.

#AliceInWonderland

If you are brave (Psychonautics) I give you title (###*****###) to the gold

#MagicMushrooms

Click image for larger version  Name:	Psychonautics.PNG Views:	0 Size:	17.8 KB ID:	147164

TMcK (Colorado Roots)
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Terrence McKenna.PNG Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	147165

Click image for larger version  Name:	alice.jpg Views:	0 Size:	235.0 KB ID:	147166

The thrill of CHASING RABBITS ...

(I probably should have started a new thread for this one ...)
          Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 03-15-2020, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Also, we're just 48 hours shy of InVestMint being the key ingredient, but just a pinch. this guy definitely over-works it, although you gotta love the effort ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	investmint.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	147175

Attached Files

Comment

Genius, no. Persistent, YES.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

That reminds me of catcher in the rye.
                "Catcher" = Baseball. If you're "catching" what Fenn's pitching, then you got DIZZY on his heat.
                RYE being the key ingredient to HOW you catch that magical DIZZY spell ...
                Click image for larger version  Name:	LSD.PNG Views:	0 Size:	30.2 KB ID:	147185

LS prays for D's -- catches Fenn's lingo and eats himself some moldy RYE on site at clue 7 at full moon (#bringaSANDWICH ... and a FLASHLIGHT) ....

#catcherintheRYE
                #MARBLEfactory
                #Don'tOVERCOOKmyrye
                #DIZZYdean
                #ZEBRASKINboots
                #DoubleOmega
                #LS
                #prayforD's

(it's all right there under our nose ...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	marble rye.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.39 MB ID:	147183Click image for larger version  Name:	swirl hypno double.gif Views:	0 Size:	59.5 KB ID:	147181Click image for larger version  Name:	swirl rye.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.7 KB ID:	147180

Attached Files
                Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 03-15-2020, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy

INFJ
                  Peace,

O.

Click image for larger version

Name:	INTJ.1.png
Views:	522
Size:	762.4 KB
ID:	147203

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                    I think they probably had an unfair advantage...........( epiphanies given by multiple angels under the direction of providence)

interpretations belong to God — gen40:8

Comment

Originally posted by hfywc View Post

interpretations belong to God — gen40:8
                      I couldn't have said it any better........

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                        Or did they just happen to be at the right place at the right time and stumbled on to something?
                        Hardly.

Comment

Advocate here.....INFJ-T.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy

INFJ
                            I would think...If the Ls was INFJ...He would be all over the internet defending himself and his solve against all of his "naysayers" ( and he could be) we would never no right? INTP types could give a crap what others think. But... you could be right...after all who are we anyways......

Comment

I do not add that the solver is a genius. On the contrary. In my opinion he will be a person of simple thinking. Forrest is not a exceptional mind. It is simple. A man who lived a normal life. If we analyze our life, we also have many stories. The difference is that Forrest, having a good memory, decided to put everything in the books. If any of us decide to write about our memories, we will also fill a book !!
                              The poem was written by a simple guy, passionate about his memories. Then a simple guy will understand the poem, for sure.

Comment

Is the Hunter a genius, nope, but he's smarter and more determined than the majority of you.
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                                X