No announcement yet.

Is the LS a Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have little doubt Mr. Fenn has referred to LS as a "genius" on more than one occasion and may have even addressed him as such in a personal note ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtgg.PNG
Views:	279
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	151949Click image for larger version

Name:	way to go genius.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	151954

Name:	genius irony.PNG
Views:	259
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	151950

Name:	LS Genius Pic.png
Views:	261
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	151952Click image for larger version

Name:	Genius 1.png
Views:	254
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	151953

Attached Files

Comment

• Masaman! Morricone!

Comment

• I thought of mom...but then my niece Emily... we call her Em.

Comment

• This is who popped into my Mind, but just bcause iM a MiniMalist doesnt mean I ain't Multi-Faceted ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	M.PNG Views:	0 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	151965Click image for larger version  Name:	M4.PNG Views:	0 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	151966
          Last edited by Tyke (MySon); 04-11-2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• #MmmmmHmmmm (the other "M" word...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	mm-hmmm.PNG Views:	0 Size:	24.9 KB ID:	151970

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
              #MmmmmHmmmm (the other "M" word...)

Click image for larger version Name:	mm-hmmm.PNG Views:	0 Size:	24.9 KB ID:	151970

Must be a Billy Bob...MmmHmmm.

Comment

• mum is the word....shhhhhhh

Comment

• The Lead Searcher:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spnELj1Aees

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post

INTP? Is that code for if you are brave and INThePaint?

Comment

• I think it might actually be an INFP that will find the chest.

Originally posted by Notorious Nerd View Post
                      Genius....That is the question.... I would say the LS is more of an INTP.
                      How INTPs Solve Problems

When INTPs encounter a problem, they first want to take it apart and figure out how everything is connected. They will categorize the information relating to the problem, look for any hidden relationships, and then step back to look at the framework they’ve created. From there, they will weigh the facts against speculations, and use objective analysis to find a logical solution. They will take their time in this process, making sure they’ve analyzed every angle and looked outside-the-box for creative solutions.

Potential Blind Spots: INTPs can become so fixated on impersonal logic that they forget to consider the personal implications of their solutions. They might forget to consider how the solution will impact people or how to respect an individual’s core values while creating a solution. They can also become so focused on brainstorming and seeing every possible angle that they run short on time.

Don’t Miss: 10 Things That Terrify INTPs
                      How INFPs Solve Problems

When INFPs face a problem or conflict the first thing they do is check into their inner value system to see where they stand. Do they agree or disagree with anything related to the problem? What core values are at stake (if any)? How are other people’s values being impacted? They will then look at the problem to see if there are any unseen implications and connections that might have been missed. “What are the possible solutions?”, “What unusual or creative solutions pop into my head?”. They want to make sure everyone has a chance to feel heard adequately before they try to narrow down a decision.

Potential Blind Spots: INFPs can become so fixated on the value-implications and harmony of everyone involved that they miss seeing logical, effective pathways to resolution. They also can become so focused on the big-picture, intuitive outcomes that they skip over details that might be important.

Don’t Miss:

Comment

• Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                        i was thinking more ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

Comment

• Originally posted by hfywc View Post

interpretations belong to God — gen40:8
                          My yawns are my own. That's my story and I'm stickin' it to ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by ORION View Post

From what I've read, I'd guess that neither Forrest nor the other person is seeking praise from anyone.

Too many things point to another reason...one that many will never understand.

O.
                            Praise is maybe okay or maybe even good. But it doesn't change the price of a burger where an arch might be associated with gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Praise is maybe okay or maybe even good. But it doesn't change the price of a burger where an arch might be associated with gold.
                              Yea but if it makes you happy......
                              https://youtu.be/dyihQtBes1I

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I agree. Genuine praise received with humility is good. And, now I want a burger.

Regards,

Orion

Comment

Working...
                                X