No announcement yet.

The Perfect Storm is Brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning fellow friends, life has been pretty busy for my family. In all the craziness going on in the world right now I’m noticing some positives. People seem to be really working together and listening to each other. Especially consider those must vulnerable such as the elderly. Think about your elderly neighbors. Some don’t have family nearby. If you are hoarding up goods it is much more difficult for them to get what they need. They don’t have the ability to go back and forth to the store, nor should they. And I guarantee they are not hoarding up supplies. Please please please consider them first!!! Leave a note on your neighbors door or in their mailbox with your phone number or email in case they need anything. Just an idea. Be creative. We can still be connected from a distance. Remember to be kind to each other.

L, RN
    Last edited by laddyaddy19; 03-18-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Lol Fuzz your killing it....maybe.

Comment

May the LS is thinking they had the opportunity to claim the prize but let circumstances dictate their destiny and now, sitting comfortably in their bomb shelter they are contemplating why their fate should be any different than the rest of humanity. Maybe the LS thinks humanity needs the chest more than they. A great deal of hope will need to be inspired in millions of Americans and people all around the world. Why should the LS dash those dreams of hope? Maybe the chest is just what the world needs right now, after the virus has run its course. Maybe the LS is going to let the Chest sit where it is and if they survive, go back and retrieve it when the time feels right, and not out of greed or need.

Comment

Or Forrest’s prediction of 2 and 3 thousand years in the future because the earths population is so reduced it takes thousands of years before anyone figures out where Forrest hid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
            May the LS is thinking they had the opportunity to claim the prize but let circumstances dictate their destiny and now, sitting comfortably in their bomb shelter they are contemplating why their fate should be any different than the rest of humanity. Maybe the LS thinks humanity needs the chest more than they. A great deal of hope will need to be inspired in millions of Americans and people all around the world. Why should the LS dash those dreams of hope? Maybe the chest is just what the world needs right now, after the virus has run its course. Maybe the LS is going to let the Chest sit where it is and if they survive, go back and retrieve it when the time feels right, and not out of greed or need.
            I seriously doubt the LS is sitting comfortably in a bomb shelter. No one ‘lets’ circumstances dictate their life- they have to roll with the punches and just keep getting back up. Life is hard for everyone in some way or another- it’s designed that way to avoid revolt. Bread and circuses. Internet and football. Scarcity manipulates the market enough to keep the divide large enough for control. Once this time passes people will go back to being happy slaves with ample TP- one illness away from bankruptcy or homelessness despite a two or three income household and “insurance”. There’s more than enough resources to go around, but mismanagement is a calculated choice.

The chest IS a symbol of hope; it always has been, and will continue to be, but maybe not in the way you envision. It is an opportunity for inspiration and for people to see outside of themselves, to become a community of the world, of humanity, with freedom of thought and speech and education and the right to live amidst our environment and not opposed to it- killing one another for access to water rights or land ownership or whatever.
            It would be hard to arrive with a smile if greed or need were a part of their line of thinking.
            I Have to believe the LS would understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

I seriously doubt the LS is sitting comfortably in a bomb shelter. No one ‘lets’ circumstances dictate their life- they have to roll with the punches and just keep getting back up. Life is hard for everyone in some way or another- it’s designed that way to avoid revolt. Bread and circuses. Internet and football. Scarcity manipulates the market enough to keep the divide large enough for control. Once this time passes people will go back to being happy slaves with ample TP- one illness away from bankruptcy or homelessness despite a two or three income household and “insurance”. There’s more than enough resources to go around, but mismanagement is a calculated choice.

The chest IS a symbol of hope; it always has been, and will continue to be, but maybe not in the way you envision. It is an opportunity for inspiration and for people to see outside of themselves, to become a community of the world, of humanity, with freedom of thought and speech and education and the right to live amidst our environment and not opposed to it- killing one another for access to water rights or land ownership or whatever.
              It would be hard to arrive with a smile if greed or need were a part of their line of thinking.
              Well said Rose!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

You can’t get there with either, does the LS need to find the chest? Probably yes and probably no. They need closer as much or more than anyone, so that they can get started on the next chapter. Their family would probably like some closure same as Forrest’s. There are certain driving factors that they would like to see met that will help them fill in all the gaps.

Comment

I don't need help driving. I need a plane and a rental car. My family is ok if i find a mutlimillion dollar treasure. I am not in in a bunker. I am not waiting for the economy to recover. I am not waiting for the virus to past. I am not troubled with physical aliments. I have a job that doesn't allow enough time to travel and get it. That's it. Is what the lead searcher told me. I was right behind him. And i know forsure he was the real lead searcher. Because his sweatshirt had a LS on it. So don't worry about him so much. He is ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X