The Perfect Storm is Brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Storm is Brewing

Oil prices are plummeting soon to be at levels not seen in thirty to forty years, the rising cost of health care contributing to the young family's inability to maintain a one-income household. Major news releases on a deadly virus creating fear in the public sector and Investors worldwide. Gold the only known asset that can survive the rising paranoia and our oceans. Will this perfect storm drive out the LS to claim Fenn's treasure? The next month or two may be a critical turning point in the thrill of everybody's chase.

Yes, it will drive the pickup of the box.
    -just a guess
    Questing song:
    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

The Rouge wave can take the LS out and everything will be lost to the universe.

Comment

The title of your Post makes me think of
        a perfect cup of Coffee.
        I can smell it brewing.

Comment

Things sure are percolating out there! It's funny how instead of buying food, the news is deciding to show people physically fighting over TOILET PAPER!! I see a year's supply sometimes in people's carts.... heavy loads for sure I guess.

I work in healthcare, in a hospital, and we ALREADY have full beds and nurse shortages in this country. If anyone needs to stay in the hospital (hopefully not), please don't expect your call lights to be answered right away or have that daily mint on your pillow. If you need to help going to the bathroom, call ahead of time if possible and not wait until you really need to go. Good news is that the hospital should have toilet paper..... . It's all about perspective, right?

Comment

Nurses earn their daily bread with your daily bread from yesterday, so better make sure they have enough toilet paper!
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
              Oil prices are plummeting soon to be at levels not seen in thirty to forty years, the rising cost of health care contributing to the young family's inability to maintain a one-income household. Major news releases on a deadly virus creating fear in the public sector and Investors worldwide. Gold the only known asset that can survive the rising paranoia and our oceans. Will this perfect storm drive out the LS to claim Fenn's treasure? The next month or two may be a critical turning point in the thrill of everybody's chase.
              This "perfect storm" won't drive the Hunter. He seems to be working on his own internal clock and calendar.

I do wonder, though....oh, gotta go.

O

Comment

I'd bet that LS' family thought he was full crazy right up to when today, there was a fight in the car on the way to the store about PRECAUTION PROTOCOLS (handwashing, face touching) and his loud questions of WILL THERE BE jugs of WATER(?).
                THERE WAS NO GV WATER LEFT... the store trip was a protocol disaster.
                LS quote: You are only crazy until you are rich. Then you are eccentric.
                Questing song:
                The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
                  Things sure are percolating out there! It's funny how instead of buying food, the news is deciding to show people physically fighting over TOILET PAPER!! I see a year's supply sometimes in people's carts.... heavy loads for sure I guess.

I work in healthcare, in a hospital, and we ALREADY have full beds and nurse shortages in this country. If anyone needs to stay in the hospital (hopefully not), please don't expect your call lights to be answered right away or have that daily mint on your pillow. If you need to help going to the bathroom, call ahead of time if possible and not wait until you really need to go. Good news is that the hospital should have toilet paper..... . It's all about perspective, right?
                  All these years they have been saying we are going paperless, and here we are finally. It seems beday has finally come.

Comment

We've reached a new low (literally) when our worst fear is not being able to wipe with that cottony-soft multi-ply goodness!
                    "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post

All these years they have been saying we are going paperless, and here we are finally. It seems beday has finally come.
                      Sophisticated red neck beday, soap dish, shower hand wand and a quick waddle to the tub.

Comment

Inside TC, the cure for Corona Virus and ensuing patent. Fenn sure thought of everything, and timed it like hot fresh-baked cookies straight out of the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                          Nope, the perfect storm WON'T drive out the LS to claim Fenn's treasure. The LS isn't about to try retrieving the thing while snow is on the ground nearby.

Comment

Only the crazy go in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post

I didn't expect toilet paper to be gone at my local store, but sure enough it was.

At least cheap gas will make the search trip a bit cheaper thi year. I hope the bears and mosquitoes don't carry Corona Virus.

Pine needles don't make good toilet paper. I hope they get get some more in.

Comment

Working...
                              X