Messages for Mr. Forrest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think this is working.
    Perhaps he moved and didn't leave a forwarding address.

Comment

Comment

Forrest, is any K-12 education included in "Specialized Knowledge"?
        http://mysteriouswritings.com/questi...-of-the-chase/
        Last edited by Treasure Joe; 04-03-2020, 03:46 PM.
        "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Dear Forrest, if clues are in the poems, hints are in the books, then breadcrumbs are in the interviews and quoted words you speak. Are you surprised that nobody, to my uncertain knowledge, has zeroed in on any of the breadcrumbs?

Your Friend, WAL.

Comment

Forrest, just had a light bulb moment. Doesn't help me solve what I already know, just a missing breadcrumb. I think I now have enough breadcrumbs for a whole loaf of bread. Frogs - Frog Water - Brown Trout. As a Trout fisherman myself, I had never heard that term until I watched a recent video talking about all your inferences to frogs. That got me thinking about the significance of frogs. Went to Google and put in a few key phrase searches and discovered the information. Now, I have a new definition and appreciation for Frog Waters. It all makes sense now.

Comment

I feel like "Letters to Forrest" has become a 'thing.' His poor mailman ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jagJeaLXRRQ

Comment

Mr. Fenn... you say "Isolated"...

... a place where people don't normally go ...
                Don't go because:
                Is it far?
                Don't want to go?
                Is it forbidden to go?
                Or is it closed, locked?

Comment

Dear Mr. Fenn,
                  Have you saved 60% by switching to Geico?

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
                    Mr. Fenn... you say "Isolated"...

... a place where people don't normally go ...
                    Don't go because:
                    Is it far?
                    Don't want to go?
                    Is it forbidden to go?
                    Or is it closed, locked?
                    I would say that it's not closed, not forbidden, not locked, and not far. It's just a place people wouldn't ordinarily go because they lack a reason to go there.

Comment

Dear Forrest, the word that is "key" in the poem, did you intentionally mean to misspell it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

I would say that it's not closed, not forbidden, not locked, and not far. It's just a place people wouldn't ordinarily go because they lack a reason to go there.
                        I concur Zapster, good post.

Comment

Dear Forrest, You are so smart. Do you stay at a Holiday Inn Express often?
                          "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Forrest, what is your favorite meal at The Pink Adobe ?

Comment

Hey Forrest! I think you‘re quite a cool guy to hang out with. What drink do you want me to bring, when it‘s time to meet? Maybe a good German Hefeweizen? Will probably have to smuggle it... but for you it‘s worth a try... Or maybe a Schnaps? Well, I‘m open for your ideas, as long as they‘re not packed in riddles! No riddles, please!
                              Cheers
                              CR
                              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

I concur Zapster, good post.
                                Forrest said:
                                "Sometime they'll find my bones and the treasure".
                                When asked if his resting place was the same as the treasure, he replied in the affirmative.
                                So due to this context I can deduce that the "isolated" place is not accessible by animals, that is, it is locked.
                                Another detail: it cannot be very close to where people are, due to the smell that a corpse emits.
                                Last edited by M.c.B.; 04-04-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X