Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait until y’all really see the good stuff. There’s no denying that

Comment

• Who ever running this hint of riches knows. Lol. Like 2 walls talking to each other. Epic. Yeeeehaaaaa.
      sorry I’m still looking for someone not something. I’m dieing here

Comment

• She held me spellbound in the night. Dancing shadows and firelight. Crazy laughter in another room. And she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon . . .

There's no denying it. The Eagles sure did know how to fish !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzy View Post
          She held me spellbound in the night. Dancing shadows and firelight. Crazy laughter in another room. And she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon . . .

There's no denying it. The Eagles sure did know how to fish !!!
          Eagles are great Phishers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Eagles are great Phishers.
            Phishers might even be called great ee-guls . . .

For those who didn't C it, you could even include an S.
            Last edited by Suzy; 11-22-2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Broken Arrow, maybe that person will be coming to you next year. People aren't traveling with COVID being a major problem. I think you understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wally View Post
                Broken Arrow, maybe that person will be coming to you next year. People aren't traveling with COVID being a major problem. I think you understand.
                Doubtful.

Comment

• On the topic of Art, there's a photo that Forrest signed over on Harry's. I think it's addition seems strange and to some degree intrinsic.

I guess the old adage holds true. Beauty is in the EYE of the B's holster.

Please don't think this statement is negative in any way, it is encoded with applause, and deserves a standing ovation of praise.

Just my two cents . . . or should I say, 2nd sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wally View Post
                    Broken Arrow, maybe that person will be coming to you next year. People aren't traveling with COVID being a major problem. I think you understand.
                    I understand. But there’s only one I’m looking for now I know he’ll show up. But I got to go somewhere here soon to do some thinking

Comment

• To be honest that’s going to be hard for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken arrow View Post

I understand. But there’s only one I’m looking for now I know he’ll show up. But I got to go somewhere here soon to do some thinking
                        Are you gonna tell us who you are waiting for? You keep saying that you are waiting for someone. Are you sure they are coming?

Comment

• Why will it be hard for you to wait?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37w96lUcjmY

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                              „I‘m outside of society, I‘m an artist, Rock n Roll is my art! I‘m a new girl to the universe!“ (paraphrasing)

How cool is that? Adorable! She used two short sentences to describe a...... condition.... we two needed pages to clearify!
                              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

„I‘m outside of society, I‘m an artist, Rock n Roll is my art! I‘m a new girl to the universe!“ (paraphrasing)

How cool is that? Adorable! She used two short sentences to describe a...... condition.... we two needed pages to clearify!
                                she's fucking brilliant. the last 20 seconds are pure Alice.

Comment

Working...
                                X