Synchronistic Suspicions, Mysterious Musings, & ​​​​​​​Destined Deductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
    Well... Some veterans, several, may recognize the place, but since they don't have the last clue, I have no problem with that ...

If this is a place to speak whatever you feel like, and nobody has had the courage yet, then I think I'll start.

1 "Warm Water Halt" is the "name" of the place where we drive our car,
    2 and the starting point that leads to the entrance to a canyon called by the locals "Canyon Down".
    3 There is a thing called "Home of Brown", which you pass through when descending to Canyon Down.
    4 At the entrance to this canyon there is a stream called "Wild". You enter this walkable stream, "below the home of Brown", and go up the river.
    5 The "END" is the name of the place we are going to, and it is very close.
    You reach a dead end, the source of the stream, and the "END".
    6 You do not keep going up the river, because you have arrived at a place that is clearly "HL and WH".
    7 "Blaze" are the initials of the "names" of Forrest and his father, which were recorded a long, long time ago, at the beginning of a trail, marking the place where your tiring and strenuous journey begins.
    8 Now you look quickly down ...
    9 For the last clue that is right in your face!!!!
    That I, of course, will not say what it is ... otherwise the "more smart veterans" would go crazy!!

I'll just say this:

This last clue is explained in the TTOTC book, for everyone "to see"!!

I couldn't recover the chest yet ... I'm waiting for the Rangers to fall asleep in yours cabins...

All is just IMO... So I just don't have the chest ... yet ... like everyone else.
    McB, thanks for sharing with us your train-of-thought on how some of the words in the poem are interpreted!! It seems you took the 'literal' route of interpretation. I noticed you said: clearly "HL and WH". I'm interested in how "HL and WH" would be seen clearly, since there are many interpretations to this line.

Here's some advice from someone who also does not have the chest. If you generously sprinkle in some imagination into it, since it is missing, you may end up in the right place. You have nice thoughts, McB!

Thanks,
    Moody

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

McB, thanks for sharing with us your train-of-thought on how some of the words in the poem are interpreted!! It seems you took the 'literal' route of interpretation. I noticed you said: clearly "HL and WH". I'm interested in how "HL and WH" would be seen clearly, since there are many interpretations to this line.

Here's some advice from someone who also does not have the chest. If you generously sprinkle in some imagination into it, since it is missing, you may end up in the right place. You have nice thoughts, McB!

Thanks,
      Moody
      What comes to mind when you read that you will no longer be able to climb a stream, because there are HL and WH ?? It is obvious ... what can be above a stream, which holds a heavy load, which has high waters from one point of view or deep waters from another point of view?
      I recognized this from the first moment I read the poem: some kind of water reservoir!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	castle assault.PNG
Views:	140
Size:	507.8 KB
ID:	149087

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	castle assault.PNG Views:	77 Size:	507.8 KB ID:	149087
          My little lean-to does NOT look like that royal dawg’s! The picture is cool, like the Bayeux? The limb reminds me of Dizzy’s jersey, the branch.

Comment

Working...
          X