• Show
Clear All

• Synchronistic Suspicions, Mysterious Musings, & ​​​​​​​Destined Deductions

As "arbitrary" and "random" denote an absence of the Great Guiding Hand
    I feel we searchers who Believe need a space to express ideas we perhaps
    can't prove, but somehow feel are more than mere chance conjurings of
    an isolated mind.

So then a new realm to explore and discover:

Let this be the place serendipitous speculations and fated figurings fall, for those who
    feel the Force guiding them. For even if we can't rightly 'prove' our present thoughts
    to others as "verifiably true," we know that the fruit of our unconscious and the content
    of our dreams need not be "orderly" in order to ring with an air of celestial truth.

Whether your offerings be Quotes, Passages, Adages, or Ideas which uplift and spur you onward
    in The Chase, this is the place to express those dimly lit truths which cause more mundane circles
    to close.

Breaking News: Wet Whistle Whisperings ...

Looks like Mr. Fenn is finally getting ready to celebrate with LS:

#ScotchShhhhh (similar to a B.H., only smoother and more refined ...)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Macallan $1M.PNG
Views:	638
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	142439

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
      Breaking News: Wet Whistle Whisperings ...

Looks like Mr. Fenn is finally getting ready to celebrate with LS:

#ScotchShhhhh (similar to a B.H., only smoother and more refined ...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Macallan $1M.PNG Views:	16 Size:	306.9 KB ID:	142439
      Quotes from customer reviews for this one on German amazon:

“Washed my car with it... needed three more! At this price I would expect one bottle to be sufficient!“

“Originally I bought it as mouth rinse, but the taste is terrible... now I clean my windows with it!“

„Unbelievable! Had to pay € 9,00 for shipping!“

„I love to mix it with Coke!“

„Watch out! It says brand new, but in fact it‘s more than 40years old! That‘s not what I was paying for!“

„It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Quotes from customer reviews for this one on German amazon:

“Washed my car with it... needed three more! At this price I would expect one bottle to be sufficient!“

“Originally I bought it as mouth rinse, but the taste is terrible... now I clean my windows with it!“

„Unbelievable! Had to pay € 9,00 for shipping!“

„I love to mix it with Coke!“

„Watch out! It says brand new, but in fact it‘s more than 40years old! That‘s not what I was paying for!“

Mix with Coke. Love it!

ever seen these? ... https://youtu.be/YlzkjcxX3EY?t=195

Comment

Mix with Coke. Love it!

ever seen these? ... https://youtu.be/YlzkjcxX3EY?t=195
          I love the part where he said "I sneezed out of my button hole." Lmao

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Lol....you have ruined Haribo for me. I almost wore my coffee!

Comment

an isolated mind.

Let this be the place serendipitous speculations and fated figurings fall, for those who
                feel the Force guiding them. For even if we can't rightly 'prove' our present thoughts
                to others as "verifiably true," we know that the fruit of our unconscious and the content
                of our dreams need not be "orderly" in order to ring with an air of celestial truth.

Whether your offerings be Quotes, Passages, Adages, or Ideas which uplift and spur you onward
                in The Chase, this is the place to express those dimly lit truths which cause more mundane circles
                to close.
                i'll try and lend a hand...

wwwh is not a choice, you can't pick it, that wouldn't be reliable

Comment

feel the Force guiding them.

Yeah I reached out to Chuck Norris to see if he has a range extender for that Force of his.

Comment

an isolated mind.

to close.
                    "Believe" is a pretty broad scope. Are you talking about the same as the modern christian definition of faith ?
                    Because I would go along with that fate seems to play a part in alot of things in life. Probably because people are good guesses or make things happen. I'm confident in my ability to solve poem. People can call it what they want, I'm gonna win !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

Every time i see your name ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_tgiWatvs

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

"Believe" is a pretty broad scope. Are you talking about the same as the modern christian definition of faith ?
                        Because I would go along with that fate seems to play a part in alot of things in life. Probably because people are good guesses or make things happen. I'm confident in my ability to solve poem. People can call it what they want, I'm gonna win !
                        I kept it broad to for simplicity's sake, otherwise we'd have to create sundry threads, not discluding "Fairytales & Fetishes."
                        Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 02-21-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post
                          feel the Force guiding them.

Yeah I reached out to Chuck Norris to see if he has a range extender for that Force of his.
                          Hey, did you hear about the time ... Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour?

Comment

Hear Me All, Listen Good ...
                            (are we really listening?)

Name:	echo art.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	142556

Name:	Echo.PNG
Views:	521
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	142555

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

One does not simply pick WWH, it picks them.
                              Questing song:
                              The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Working...
                              X