Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jar of Green Olives

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jar of Green Olives

    I have been in the chase for a little over a year now and haven't really seen this topic discussed much. I have never heard of someone taunting another person with a jar of green olives. It really makes me wonder why this was shared and what might those tightly packed, green olives could represent out in nature?
    If you give a mouse a cookie. . .

  • #2
    Originally posted by ChasingMyTail View Post
    I have been in the chase for a little over a year now and haven't really seen this topic discussed much. I have never heard of someone taunting another person with a jar of green olives. It really makes me wonder why this was shared and what might those tightly packed, green olives could represent out in nature?
    Maybe 7, 8, and 9?

    Comment


    • #3
      It's an aberration.

      Comment


      • #4
        Into the woods my Master went,
        Clean forspent, forspent,
        Into the woods my Master came,
        Forspent with love and shame.
        But the olives they were not blind to Him.
        The little grey leaves were kind to Him,
        The thorn tree had a mind to Him,
        When into the woods He came.

        Out of the woods my Master came
        And he was well content;
        Out of the woods my Master came,
        Content with death and shame.
        When death and shame would woo Him last,
        From under the trees they drew Him last,
        ’Twas on a tree they slew Him—last
        When out of the woods He came.

        Sidney Lanier

        Comment


        • #5
          Olives are packed with pimentos and clues are packed with hints.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Quest View Post
            Olives are packed with pimentos and clues are packed with hints.
            Pimentoes.
            "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by antigroove View Post

              Pimentoes.
              Hardly significant, if at all. But imagination is important to a good solve, eye admit.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                Hardly significant, if at all. But imagination is important to a good solve, eye admit.
                So such do Dutch.
                "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

                Comment

                Working...
                X