Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The solve is a geometric shape

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The solve is a geometric shape

    Beginning point.
    Spread out.
    Then close in. (The end is ever drawing nigh)

    The shape is a pyramid with reflected pyramid below.
    What is above so is below.

    The Octahedran

    Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octahedron
    Last edited by Quest; 02-13-2020, 07:57 PM.

  • #2
    I never knew the shape of a rabbit hole (before today).

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      I never knew the shape of a rabbit hole (before today).
      How deep is a rabbit hole ?

      All the way to the den !
      Cause you should know any hole is as deep as the entrance to the bottom.

      Comment


      • #4
        Octahedron = "Anchored To"
        What is an Anchor but a secure Omega?

        also: "Thor Nord Ace"

        "Trace No Doh" -- there go my "Home Simpson" solves for "Drawing Nigh"

        also means "Death Croon" which is like a Swan Song only without the pretty melody

        also "Coda Throne" (another regal end spot, more musical than the last)

        "A Cohort End" -- once found, final spot becomes the Omega for Fenn AND his cohort (LS)
        Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 02-13-2020, 08:13 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Quest View Post
          Beginning point.
          Spread out.
          Then close in. (The end is ever drawing nigh)

          The shape is a pyramid with reflected pyramid below.
          What is above so is below.

          The Octahedran

          Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octahedron
          I guess I'm one that believes that all truth must pass the "in the poem" test. Sooooo where in the poem did you get this idea? If not from the poem.....how did you come up with this solution? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you for any response you can give us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

            I guess I'm one that believes that all truth must pass the "in the poem" test. Sooooo where in the poem did you get this idea? If not from the poem.....how did you come up with this solution? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you for any response you can give us.
            It's just the way I see it !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

              I guess I'm one that believes that all truth must pass the "in the poem" test. Sooooo where in the poem did you get this idea? If not from the poem.....how did you come up with this solution? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you for any response you can give us.
              Fenn chose every word, no matter how small and seemingly insignificant, with purpose

              The first word (above all others) is "As"

              precisely placed (count the placement yourself to unpack the full meaning) is "So"

              So we have ...

              "As Above, So Below"

              which is a key to unpacking meaning.

              Research the origins of this quote, FOCUS on Free Mason and Illuminati symbolism
              and you'll see pyramids mirrored vertically.

              Within these patterns, certain shapes emerge.

              There's a Sacred Geometry to Fenn's poem, which is why he nods to Mr. Lewis Carroll AND with Maurits Cornelis Escher lingering in the background.

              The cookie crumbs are endless, as are the rabbit holes.

              This may be the most profoundly interwoven piece of cultural tapestry ever loomed.

              Nights come 3 or 4 a.m., sometimes I just stop "working" at it and MARVEL at the thing ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
                Octahedron = "Anchored To"
                What is an Anchor but a secure Omega?

                also: "Thor Nord Ace"

                "Trace No Doh" -- there go my "Home Simpson" solves for "Drawing Nigh"

                also means "Death Croon" which is like a Swan Song only without the pretty melody

                also "Coda Throne" (another regal end spot, more musical than the last)

                "A Cohort End" -- once found, final spot becomes the Omega for Fenn AND his cohort (LS)
                Omega
                The troika can cut thru the snow.
                https://youtu.be/KBg_Q-r5KIY

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

                  I guess I'm one that believes that all truth must pass the "in the poem" test. Sooooo where in the poem did you get this idea? If not from the poem.....how did you come up with this solution? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you for any response you can give us.
                  I might add:
                  In addition to the "in the poem" test does it also pass the "redneck in Texas" test?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Quest View Post

                    It's just the way I see it !
                    Well help us out here and throw us a bone. By what means have you come to this conclusion? By any chance do you wear a black patch over one eye? No? Do you wear glasses? Geezzz, common tell us. How do you see it that way? Does it involve magic mushrooms?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

                      Well help us out here and throw us a bone. By what means have you come to this conclusion? By any chance do you wear a black patch over one eye? No? Do you wear glasses? Geezzz, common tell us. How do you see it that way? Does it involve magic mushrooms?
                      Its nine step poem.
                      First step is beginning point.
                      Then for the next 3 steps you must spread out from that point.
                      The 5th clue is instruction to close in.
                      Ending is a single point.

                      Geometrically that forms a diamond which is the profile of the octahedron.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh my.... Pyramid on top of a Pyramid..... Seriously... the "good stuff",,,, Is really bad.... Just say NO.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
                          Oh my.... Pyramid on top of a Pyramid..... Seriously... the "good stuff",,,, Is really bad.... Just say NO.....
                          Whatever makes her happy or floats her boat...
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200213-215012_Maps.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	573.4 KB
ID:	141121
                          ...love the one your with.
                          Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                          Righty-O!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
                            Oh my.... Pyramid on top of a Pyramid..... Seriously... the "good stuff",,,, Is really bad.... Just say NO.....
                            http://www.columbia.edu/itc/history/...legidding.html

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

                              I might add:
                              In addition to the "in the poem" test does it also pass the "redneck in Texas" test?
                              You do understand it's simply an abstract ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X