An Angry Sky with an Angry Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Angry Sky with an Angry Guy

Does anyone else believe "heavy loads and water high" is pointing towards thunderstorms? Well this gal does.
    Where cold ions and hot ions collide and fight with one another until the positively charged earth creates an attraction so strong that a portal of lightening cuts through the sky to even the balance. Thunder and rain and complete chaos. The stuff that Thor lives for as he darts around the sky half drunk and pissed off at anything and everyone around him. Thor waits for you at the end carrying two huge lightening bolts and an even bigger chip on his shoulder. He has glowing eyes that look like stadium lights and he'll probably want to wipe you from the face of the earth once he sees you. Good luck grabbing that chest, he's probably sitting on it. How are your negotiating skills? Do you speak Asgardian?

For all of you comic lovers, or poem solvers like me who used Forrest's drawings and far too much imagination to get to your end, I wish you the best of luck this spring. After 348 words that are key and 987 nights lost in treasure hunting thought I've decided to settle on Thor and be done with it. You have to find him to find the chest.

Best of luck to you all.
    C

And one more thing. Kris, Forrest has said in the past that he will announce the winner through your site first. Do you believe that maybe that’s a small hint towards your aptly chosen site name?

Comment

Well then, we’d best be armed ourselves:

Click image for larger version

Name:	FBEA0CE5-F2AA-4E8C-B060-9C13B164AA0B.jpeg
Views:	379
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	141005

Comment

I wonder if this means?

Use my wings, to build my church, and find the things, most worthy of search.

Comment

Dear Father fuzz and pertinent wackos:
          it's time for you to use those wings to fly far, far away to another land of delusion and fantasy. Start flapping fuzz people.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
            Dear Father fuzz and pertinent wackos:
            it's time for you to use those wings to fly far, far away to another land of delusion and fantasy. Start flapping fuzz people.
            Waco? Isn't that in Texas?

Comment

and thank you.
              i've never been called 'pertinent' before without 'im' preceding it.

Said by me: "I'm Pertinent!"
              Said by others: "Impertinent!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                Well then, we’d best be armed ourselves:

Name:	FBEA0CE5-F2AA-4E8C-B060-9C13B164AA0B.jpeg
Views:	379
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	141005
                Are you an Elvis fan Rose?

https://youtu.be/u-pP_dCenJA

Comment

Heavy loads are large boulders along the creek and water high is a waterfall, there is no subterfuge.
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                  --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post

Are you an Elvis fan Rose?

https://youtu.be/u-pP_dCenJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                      Heavy loads are large boulders along the creek and water high is a waterfall, there is no subterfuge.
                      For a few years I was considering "buildings" and other "man made structures" as potential places to match with Fenn's clues;
                      yes, i might have been one of those sad souls digging up outhouses ... :-/
                      but then I heard a YouTube video where KPro explains how and why this isn't the case. You can really narrow down
                      your search with the right type of thinking. Heck, I even thought the thing might be buried for a while (like a generic idea
                      of a "buried treasure"), until Darby clarified why this simply couldn't be the case. This treasure hunt is already hard enough.
                      Just imagine if we didn't have experts to guide us away from some of the crazy ideas that lead us astray from the fold.
                      Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 02-13-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

Then why is the next sentence in past-tense form? If something is written in a past-tense form, it usually means the lines before have an answer to it.
                        If you've been wise = past-tense. And found the blaze = past-tense........
                        OH!
                        Excellent question!

That's because the blaze is being constructed by you (as an architect) therefore it is FOUND.
                        That's why he had to switch to past participle because "if you are wise and find the blaze" wouldn't have worked. To put it differently, the word FIND does not work.
                        Remember that right after this line he nonchalantly switches back to present tense, as if nothing has happened
                        Anyway, this is my theory, and I'm sticking with it.

Liviu

Comment

RE: Why 'FOUND'

I agree that the sudden change in very tense seems to be an aberration (and thus potential cookie crumb)

Didn't Mr. Fenn own a FOUNDRY?

Isn't this a type of Blaze?

Something tells me we're getting hot ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Foundry.PNG Views:	0 Size:	291.3 KB ID:	141040

Name:	foundry nm.PNG
Views:	301
Size:	906.7 KB
ID:	141043
                          Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 02-13-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                            Does anyone else believe "heavy loads and water high" is pointing towards thunderstorms? Well this gal does.
                            Where cold ions and hot ions collide and fight with one another until the positively charged earth creates an attraction so strong that a portal of lightening cuts through the sky to even the balance. Thunder and rain and complete chaos. The stuff that Thor lives for as he darts around the sky half drunk and pissed off at anything and everyone around him. Thor waits for you at the end carrying two huge lightening bolts and an even bigger chip on his shoulder. He has glowing eyes that look like stadium lights and he'll probably want to wipe you from the face of the earth once he sees you. Good luck grabbing that chest, he's probably sitting on it. How are your negotiating skills? Do you speak Asgardian?

For all of you comic lovers, or poem solvers like me who used Forrest's drawings and far too much imagination to get to your end, I wish you the best of luck this spring. After 348 words that are key and 987 nights lost in treasure hunting thought I've decided to settle on Thor and be done with it. You have to find him to find the chest.

Best of luck to you all.
                            C
                            I am able to say yes, relatively speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                              Bologna!

Comment

Working...
                              X