Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outkast Searcher
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. The next survey is out.

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...chase-survey-2

I think this one will be a little more interesting.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
    More recently, Fenn has actually said it is in one of the four states, so we no longer have that ambiguity. Unfortunately, I don't have the quote to back that up at my fingertips, but it made an impression on me when he said it recently. It sort of debunks one of my possible theories, so it is an important point for me.
    I like it - just the bear facts is what we should be working with.

Leave a comment:

• Must Listengood
    replied
    More recently, Fenn has actually said it is in one of the four states, so we no longer have that ambiguity. Unfortunately, I don't have the quote to back that up at my fingertips, but it made an impression on me when he said it recently. It sort of debunks one of my possible theories, so it is an important point for me.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
    Your comment on question five: I wish I would have allowed comments on this question to see why 8% of people think it isn’t associated with a dam, Should read why 8% of people think it is associated with a dam.
    Dam! You are correct Anna.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Graham
    replied
    Your comment on question five: I wish I would have allowed comments on this question to see why 8% of people think it isn’t associated with a dam, Should read why 8% of people think it is associated with a dam.

Leave a comment:

• Outkast Searcher
    started a topic Basic Thrill Of The Chase Facts - Results

Basic Thrill Of The Chase Facts - Results

Hello everyone, as promised here are the results of the Basic Thrill Of The Chase Facts survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/stories/SM-9R95BVD9/

Overall I think this was a good survey to get some insight on the basic facts of the Chase. I want to make it known that there was no intentional attempts to mislead anyone on any of the questions, just a couple poorly worded questions or typos. I will be more diligent in future surveys.

As for me, I answered true to each one of these. For me, at some point you have to take Forrest Fenn at his word for some of the things he says. And all of the above I think he has made it pretty clear that these are to be considered official "hints" or "facts". Obviously there is disagreement about that, and that's completely expected. No one has found the treasure chest (that we know of), so no one can say for 100% that they know these are facts. I choose to believe them to help in my quest to solve the poem. If I'm wrong and some of the above are not facts, then that's on me and it will make solving the poem difficult. However, I think everyone has to accept some things as basic facts in order to get them started.

Thanks for everyone who participated, I enjoyed it. I will have another survey coming out tomorrow, it will all be about the "Clues" in the poem.

Enjoy the results!
Working...
X