Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Fenny Bones true identity!!!

It's Ashton Kutcher.

Hi, I'm Fenny Bones. I use expressionism, creativity, humor, imagination and dedication for the soul purpose of shedding a different light, but delight towar...
    “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

Comment

While I appreciate the videos, I don't have enough time to watch many of them. Thanks anyway.
      Speaking of bones, are antlers bones? I found several of them, quite large, in a small area on a search hike, and wonder about the significance of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        While I appreciate the videos, I don't have enough time to watch many of them. Thanks anyway.
        Speaking of bones, are antlers bones? I found several of them, quite large, in a small area on a search hike, and wonder about the significance of this.
        Antlers are a true bone structure. Unlike Horns found on cows, antelope, sheep, and goats which are similar to fingernails and are not shed annually like antlers are. Elk, deer, and moose all have antlers and it is quite common to come upon shed antlers nearly anywhere in the rockies and I would not expect a discovery like this to be significant to the search. I have found literally hundreds of antlers during my time in the Rockies.
        Last edited by ShadowKaster; 02-11-2020, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I just heard that scientists found out that the fastest growing tissue of all animals are antlers. They are comparable to cancer with the slight difference that deer is able to control the growth rate and „direction“ via special hormones. They now want to find out about this mechanism and adapt it for human bodies to control the growth rates of tumors or regenerate damaged nerves!

​​​​​​https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...lth-180963635/
          „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
          G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

These were really good! Finally had a chance to watch them all. Clever, subtle, and sharp! I like FB’s acce-yunt. “Why, I’ll nevah miss anuthah episode.”

It reminds me of Buford Calloway and my own struggles with the “Devil’s Dandruff.”

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...alloway/n45830

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
              I know the spot...

Comment

Working...
              X