Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feb. 4. Does he release a yearly statement to launch the season? About what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/6 :: one's x :: IX :: 9
    "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

I'd like to hear more about Eric Sloane. Y'all might think I got rocks in my head but I think he would have made a great president. He was into history, humor, art and the skies. Knew how to sport a bowtie. Kinda reminds me of Huckleberry Hound (I'd vote for him too).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200206-234808_Google.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	140101

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200206-234638_Google.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	140102

Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
      Righty-O!

Comment

I saw that many people have discussed the idea of there being 4 searchers on the sixth clue, after ms released the 2020 question. I wonder what kind of chaos would come about it he was to release one question on the 9th?

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
          Hey 5 Leaf,
          Welcome back from your hibernation

He releases answers to 6 question from Jenny Kyle on Mysterious Writings Website every Feb 4th.... He told us last year that he was done and that was his 7th and final 6 questions. On January 6th he released 4 questions. Because of this, we are not expecting any today, but we don't really know for sure.... Time will tell....
          Thank you for welcoming me back. I appreciate it! Yes, interesting flip he did on the dates.
          Questing song:
          The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingMyTail View Post
            I saw that many people have discussed the idea of there being 4 searchers on the sixth clue, after ms released the 2020 question. I wonder what kind of chaos would come about it he was to release one question on the 9th?
            I think the more interesting question is are we talking about multiple searchers or could Forrest be focused on one single search party? We don’t even know if reaching clue 4 is significant. Maybe many have gotten to clue 4. But a group that has reached clue 6? That might hold special significance. Let’s say a group of 4 has reached clue 6 and let Forrest know where they were. Is it possible that same group was originally a group of 6 when they reached clue 4? Perhaps this group notified Forrest back then too. He started 4 on the 6th back in 2013. Does anyone know of any recent search parties of 4 who were a group of 6 back in 2012? Since I’m a solo searcher I don’t see his words confirming my current position in the Chase, but I do wonder how many still active search parties fall into the above theoretical constraints.

Comment

It's my recollection that the MW questions came out on 1/6 and the title was "4 Questions for the 6". IMO that could have several different interpretations. It does seem to imply that it's directed at 6 people. Another possibility is that there's one person on the 6th clue (1/6) and the 4 questions are related to the 6th clue.

Comment

Hmm, hard to say.
                Questing song:

Comment

Tough call.

Comment

We can’t know for certain what Forrest means. But, 1 on 6 could certainly indicate 1 has reached the 6th clue. What is missing is when that occurred. It doesn’t tell us if that person or group is still at the 6th clue, has proceeded and is now at 7, 8 or 9 or has given up. The only take away is at least one individual has seemingly made significant progress towards reaching the end.

Comment

I can dig it.
                      Anyone know when this Fenn quote about renting a cabin in New Mexico cane out, and what exactly he said?
                      Questing song:

Comment

Well if there was a deeper meaning in the dates I‘d stick with the title on MW... 4 on 6 instead of 6 on 4.... this might be addressed to the progress of the runner ups, since I‘m sure there‘s 1 at 8 or 9 or even.......... 10!

But then.... I can‘t even imagine # 5 to be solved by more than 1.... so IMO it doesn‘t mean anything... at least in this specific line of thought...
                        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Based on the nature of the "4 Questions for the 6", I think the 6 people Forrest may be referring to are searchers who haven't yet figured out which state to search in. If there's any hint here about the progress of the Chase I suspect it's the date, 1/6. As I said before this may be a hint that there's one person who has either solved the 6th clue or who is still on the 6th clue. Years ago Forrest hinted that someone may have solved the first four clues. This could have happened as early as 2013 when the Six Questions first came out. If so then the date of the Six Questions, 2/4, could have been a hint that there were 2 people on the 4th clue. All of this is IMO.

Comment

Working...
                          X