What in the blazes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the blazes?

For me I’ve always thought the most likely blaze to be either petroglyphs or an unknown grave stone/marker (either one discovered by FF or one constructed by him) both these things would stand out enough but maybe not too much. They would stand the test of time and be difficult to remove but not impossible as F has described the blaze.

What’s your blaze? Is it some sort of natural formation or is it created by a human hand? How noticeable is it and from how far away can you see it? Can you see it on google earth or is it even some named geographical feature on a map?
    “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

I think you should consider Fenn's precise words "While it's not impossible to remove the blaze, it isn't feasible to try, and I'm certain it's still there." Why isn't it feasible TO TRY? Your blaze needs to be something that it's not even FEASIBLE TO TRY to remove it. That's a high standard. How is it that Fenn is certain that it's still there? You have to ask yourself "Is my blaze something that Fenn could be certain that it's still there?" Your blaze has to pass those tests. In my opinion, most petroglyphs would not pass those tests. Nor would a stone marker. Good luck.
    Last edited by Must Listengood; 02-03-2020, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post
      For me I’ve always thought the most likely blaze to be either petroglyphs or an unknown grave stone/marker (either one discovered by FF or one constructed by him) both these things would stand out enough but maybe not too much. They would stand the test of time and be difficult to remove but not impossible as F has described the blaze.

What’s your blaze? Is it some sort of natural formation or is it created by a human hand? How noticeable is it and from how far away can you see it? Can you see it on google earth or is it even some named geographical feature on a map?
      It is a natural occurrence and can be seen via Google Earth from miles away... beyond that the chest cannot be seen from Google Earth because it doesn't go down far enough!

Just a friendly observation..... Nobody will give you their blaze because if you look quickly down... You find the treasure.
      Last edited by Coinaster; 02-03-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

It is a natural occurrence and can be seen via Google Earth from miles away... beyond that the chest cannot be seen from Google Earth because it doesn't go down far enough!

Just a friendly observation..... Nobody will give you their blaze because if you look quickly down... You find the treasure.
        You seem to be over-simplifying. Finding the blaze is a big step, but it may still take a few guesses after that to find the treasure. FF has pretty much expressed this idea.
        Regarding the blaze, I believe it can be seen using GE, and possibly (since the telescope was invented) from miles away. On a proper search trip in the right area, one would not be
        miles away from the blaze when it is seen. I believe it's not a man-made object. But its role as "the blaze" is, of course, a man-made role. This is all part of my opinion.
        Last edited by Old Pilot; 02-08-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

You seem to be over-simplifying. Finding the blaze is a big step, but it may still take a few guesses after that to find the treasure. FF has pretty much expressed this idea.
          Regarding the blaze, I believe it can be seen using GE, and possibly (since the telescope was invented) from miles away. On a proper search trip in the right area, one would not be
          miles away from the blaze when it is seen. I believe it's not a man-made object. But its role as "the blaze" is. of course, a man-made role. This is all part of my opinion.
          You seem to want to complicate something that is not complicated.... "If you've been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down, your quest to cease." This guy is wanting my BLAZE..... my response is simple too.... Forget it pal! I was trying to be nice by giving my opinion and then quoting Fenn....
          Last edited by Coinaster; 02-04-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

When I found my blaze I needed a rope.
            https://youtu.be/98I5LTPcRnw
            https://youtu.be/k363NPMuw_w
            https://youtu.be/nCVACqHnTyo

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
              Hmmm, Lefty, I'm not sure if I follow..
              https://youtu.be/WY7UlwMSBUw
              https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
              https://youtu.be/NvBHDRsFAmo

Comment

I believe with some certainty that I won't tell you what the blaze is but I will tell you I believe it's 50 feet from the blaze.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post

Tell us..... What is your Blaze?

I posted a solve here on THOR that has a blaze which is a dry creek bed atop of a natural drawing of a Bunny Rabbit.... Hence a white streak up a rabbits face..... Still today I feel that this is what ff meant by blaze! But thinking outside the box.... It could be the golden arches at a McDonalds.
                  Last edited by Coinaster; 02-04-2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I posted a solve once where the blaze was in fact the chest in the sunlight from the morning sun rise...

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
                      i like how riddicks wwh started to halt, then that one guy shuda looked quickly down, but at least he got to see the blaze.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                        I believe with some certainty that I won't tell you what the blaze is but I will tell you I believe it's 50 feet from the blaze.
                        I DON'T believe that the blaze is 50 feet from itself.

Comment

Again ShadowKaster

What is your blaze?

Comment

Hot sauce can open a jaw.

That's my blaze.
                            Toodle-oo!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I DON'T believe that the blaze is 50 feet from itself.
                              oops.. nothing worse than facts written wrong... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X