What in the blazes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
    I wonder if knowing what the Blaze is and not being able to talk about it is like Fight Club or more like an illuminati - secret knowlege, etc. A club that only Fenn and up to one other person are in.
    Anyone knowing what the Blaze is . . . IS able to talk about it. But may CHOOSE not to. I wish folks wouldn't fib so much. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for this to become a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssias View Post

I would have to agree with this statement Old Pilot; your father must have been a wise man. I can only hope he is still around, so you may see the expression on his face, when you come back with the treasure chest.
      My father was a wise man. And I believe that yours was also. Of course, no specific individual person learns all the wisdom that exists.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

I like Forrest's hinting style. Lots of 5's and some leaves.
        It's hard for me to imagine that 5s and some leaves provide much in the way of hints. Possibly weakly, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

You seem to want to complicate something that is not complicated.... "If you've been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down, your quest to cease." This guy is wanting my BLAZE..... my response is simple too.... Forget it pal! I was trying to be nice by giving my opinion and then quoting Fenn....
          I can not be for certain but I have a hunch that Old Pilot may actually know what the correct blaze is, as far as naming it and them goes. I dont claim I KNOW for the sake of not arguing. Though I say this because I notice he says things related to my solve, as far as some logistics go. I hope he does know, and also doesn't. I just know I should not say certain words while he is watching. However I also want to find out what he does know, so I know exactly where he is, In relation to me. I have solved it (blah blah blah) so I can understand his position very easily. I do believe he is at the -1000 feet area. I say -1000 because I dont want to give a way where it is by being precise and using certain words. However I'll likely findout what he knows if he is not careful. As I said, my solve Is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssias View Post

I can not be for certain but I have a hunch that Old Pilot may actually know what the correct blaze is, as far as naming it and them goes. I dont claim I KNOW for the sake of not arguing. Though I say this because I notice he says things related to my solve, as far as some logistics go. I hope he does know, and also doesn't. I just know I should not say certain words while he is watching. However I also want to find out what he does know, so I know exactly where he is, In relation to me. I have solved it (blah blah blah) so I can understand his position very easily. I do believe he is at the -1000 feet area. I say -1000 because I dont want to give a way where it is by being precise and using certain words. However I'll likely findout what he knows if he is not careful. As I said, my solve Is done.
            Hell i know what it is, where it is tho go on and get some of that. The marker is missing, i bet f took it home, anybody see it when they were there lol?

Comment

Working...
            X