Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr hand
    replied
    Do you think the blaze is unique in its environment or unremarkable? If it's unremarkable, how will you know its the blaze?

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    LOL - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOBOhRECoo

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post

Coinaster I don’t have a absolute blaze, but if you read the very first sentence in the very first paragraph of my original post I clearly provide my hypothesis on what I think might be the blaze. So I’m confused over you pressing me over a question I answered in my original post!

Are you just being a troll?
    No, I guess it is just my suspicious nature.... In a way I was testing you.... You start topics but do not join the discussion as I have observed.... In fact... you only have posted on a Sunday or a Monday until now.... I see that as being more likely a troll than myself who posts daily.... You did not join until Dec 2019 so hey welcome to THOR.....

Leave a comment:

• ShadowKaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
    Again ShadowKaster

What is your blaze?
    Coinaster I don’t have a absolute blaze, but if you read the very first sentence in the very first paragraph of my original post I clearly provide my hypothesis on what I think might be the blaze. So I’m confused over you pressing me over a question I answered in my original post!

Are you just being a troll?
    Last edited by ShadowKaster; 02-05-2020, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JChere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I DON'T believe that the blaze is 50 feet from itself.
    oops.. nothing worse than facts written wrong... lol

Leave a comment:

• Castellaw1685
    replied
    Hot sauce can open a jaw.

That's my blaze.

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Again ShadowKaster

What is your blaze?

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by JChere View Post
    I believe with some certainty that I won't tell you what the blaze is but I will tell you I believe it's 50 feet from the blaze.
    I DON'T believe that the blaze is 50 feet from itself.

Leave a comment:

• khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lefty View Post
    When I found my blaze I needed a rope.
    https://youtu.be/98I5LTPcRnw
    i like how riddicks wwh started to halt, then that one guy shuda looked quickly down, but at least he got to see the blaze.

Leave a comment:

• JChere
    replied
    I posted a solve once where the blaze was in fact the chest in the sunlight from the morning sun rise...

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post
    For me I’ve always thought the most likely blaze to be either petroglyphs or an unknown grave stone/marker (either one discovered by FF or one constructed by him) both these things would stand out enough but maybe not too much. They would stand the test of time and be difficult to remove but not impossible as F has described the blaze.

What’s your blaze? Is it some sort of natural formation or is it created by a human hand? How noticeable is it and from how far away can you see it? Can you see it on google earth or is it even some named geographical feature on a map?
    Tell us..... What is your Blaze?

I posted a solve here on THOR that has a blaze which is a dry creek bed atop of a natural drawing of a Bunny Rabbit.... Hence a white streak up a rabbits face..... Still today I feel that this is what ff meant by blaze! But thinking outside the box.... It could be the golden arches at a McDonalds.
    Last edited by Coinaster; 02-04-2020, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JChere
    replied
    I believe with some certainty that I won't tell you what the blaze is but I will tell you I believe it's 50 feet from the blaze.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan Gahzzum
    replied
    Originally posted by Lefty View Post
    Hmmm, Lefty, I'm not sure if I follow..
    https://youtu.be/WY7UlwMSBUw

Leave a comment:

• Lefty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

You seem to be over-simplifying. Finding the blaze is a big step, but it may still take a few guesses after that to find the treasure. FF has pretty much expressed this idea.
    Regarding the blaze, I believe it can be seen using GE, and possibly (since the telescope was invented) from miles away. On a proper search trip in the right area, one would not be
    miles away from the blaze when it is seen. I believe it's not a man-made object. But its role as "the blaze" is. of course, a man-made role. This is all part of my opinion.
    You seem to want to complicate something that is not complicated.... "If you've been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down, your quest to cease." This guy is wanting my BLAZE..... my response is simple too.... Forget it pal! I was trying to be nice by giving my opinion and then quoting Fenn....
    Last edited by Coinaster; 02-04-2020, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X