Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Forrest imply that Jemez Mtns weren't in the Rockies in a recent kpro video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the single line from your wiki link that relates the Jemez as part of the Southern Rockies. There is no reference made to its authorship (which could include you, handyman) and is therefore suspect in its scientific veracity. Mountains are mountains. Volcanoes are something different. Please haul in your ego horses and put them out to pasture. The chest is in the Rocky Mountains----not the Jemez volcanic crater.

"The southern end of the Rocky Mountains are considered to be the Jemez Mountains and the Southern Sangre De Cristo mountains of New Mexico" (considered by whom?)
    Wikipedia is not a scientific journal. Please stop using it as justification for your ego-pinions.

Comment

Im only keeping this up because of my fondness for the words u make up on the fly. U used wiki too? Wtf if its good enough for the world burner its good enough for me. Lastly, f himself said he likes santa fe because it has the rockies on both sides, so yeah ur still wrong, and no i dont have a link. Suck it cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
        Lastly, f himself said he likes santa fe because it has the rockies on both sides, so yeah ur still wrong, and no i dont have a link. Suck it cowboy.
        So you're using an offhand comment by FF to justify your pathetic death grip on where the real mountains are? No scientific justification at all??? None??? Just a comment by FF makes your position iron clad?
        I think you're carrying on this discussion because you're a ****head.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
          So you're using an offhand comment by FF to justify your pathetic death grip on where the real mountains are? No scientific justification at all??? None??? Just a comment by FF makes your position iron clad?
          I think you're carrying on this discussion because you're a ****head.
          yep, iron baby!!! u mad bro?

Comment

Working...
          X