Chuck Norris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    Y’all, I just Wikipedia searched Chuck Norris because, I was thinking, if Covid messes with him...

had no idea he was from Oklahoma, so he must be OK!

(neat bio too. I’m sorry I’m slow sometimes, all)
    The Rocky Mountains used to extend into Oklahoma....until Chuck Norris started practicing roundhouse kicks and leveled them.

O.

Comment

I was just thinking, FF said the treasure chest is NOT in a dangerous place, which is a big hint. It means the treasure chest cannot be within 10 miles of Chuck Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
        I was just thinking, FF said the treasure chest is NOT in a dangerous place, which is a big hint. It means the treasure chest cannot be within 10 miles of Chuck Norris.
        "From there is no place for the Meek".....Yeah, that is Chuck's turf. No wonder nobody can get close enough.

Comment

True story:

Back in the 1980's a buddy and I answered a call for extra's in the Chuck Norris movie, "Invasion USA" in the Auburn Ave area of Atlanta GA. We were part of the extra crew that was walking down the sidewalk when Chuck's Stepside Chevy 4wd truck came zooming by on his way somewhere in a big hurry. We must have filmed 5 or 6 passes of the truck blasting past us as we turned to watch it speed by like it was the police or something. Chuck wasn't driving, a stunt driver was.

I had to work the next day and my buddy had college classes so we didn't sign up to do the two-day extras needed at the grocery store down the street where Norris pulls up and starts spraying lead from a pair of MAC10's.

Anywhoo it was maybe 10 months or a year later or something when that movie was released in the theaters. We had at least 30 friends and family go with us to see that movie since we were in it!

Imagine seeing yourself on the big screen in a Chuck Norris movie! I mean how cool is that!?

Then imagine how you would feel after bringing an entourage of friends and family to cheer your grand Hollywood debut, and then watching the whole movie intently only to realize they cut all of your scenes from the movie! Imagine how crappy you would feel with friends saying, "you wasted my time for this?" and family saying, "better luck next time champ."

The moral to this story is I should have laid out of work to do the grocery store scene. It was the climax of the whole movie, but as an extra we did not get a script or know anything about the plot.

WHO IS CHUCK NORRIS?

Comment

Chuck Norris and the Lead Searcher arrived at the end of the Maze last year @ the treasure spot. The Lead Searcher turned Alpha and marked his territory and Chuck has not been seen.

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post
              My search team. We leave soon no matter the weather or contagion. I figured I would be nice and save you all a few bucks.
              Good one (Dos Equis).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1A009D90-7917-400A-A0B1-799FC17929FA.png
Views:	150
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	150469

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200402-104414_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	602.4 KB ID:	150590

Name:	Screenshot_20200402-104557_Google.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	364.7 KB
ID:	150591
                    Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                    Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post

Name:	1A009D90-7917-400A-A0B1-799FC17929FA.png
Views:	150
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	150469
                      hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X