X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hint
    replied
    Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
    I wonder if Mr. Fenn ever experiences an irrational fear that, in the middle of an interview, he is suddenly going to start blurting out all the answers to the clues in his poem --

it's a miracle, in all these years, he hasn't accidentally 'slipped' and said that one thing which spoils the entire endeavor.

it may be even more of a miracle that he hasn't found himself, in some strange moment, utterly overcome with an acute bout of Tourrettes and just started blurting out all the answers.

I bet he has woken up more than once in a middle-of-night cold sweat haunted by such visions ...
    Hunt for Leo the dog to protect him. Forrest knows what I mean, I mean Leo

Leave a comment:

• Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
    replied
    I wonder if Mr. Fenn ever experiences an irrational fear that, in the middle of an interview, he is suddenly going to start blurting out all the answers to the clues in his poem --

it's a miracle, in all these years, he hasn't accidentally 'slipped' and said that one thing which spoils the entire endeavor.

it may be even more of a miracle that he hasn't found himself, in some strange moment, utterly overcome with an acute bout of Tourrettes and just started blurting out all the answers.

I bet he has woken up more than once in a middle-of-night cold sweat haunted by such visions ...

Leave a comment:

• JHSharp
    replied
    Wings don't hurt either, when you can find them. What frog, having heard about their relationship with the ground, hasn't at least looked for a set?

Leave a comment:

• JHSharp
    replied
    Or, a vivid imagination. Many game-winning hits, clutch performances, and acts of selflessness and bravery were first rehearsed in our minds.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    A landing, of course.
    Just wanted to see what direction you were headed. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    It should be obvious tho, he'd fly there. Now what does that entail?

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    Enlighten us, Mr. Hand.
    Lol u gotta at least try...

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Enlighten us, Mr. Hand.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    I think hes interested for sure. Ur posts title forrest fenns thinking tho is dead on why its so hard to find wwwh. U gotta think like f, a pilot. How would a pilot get u to wwwh?

Leave a comment:

• Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
    replied
    Originally posted by OH!!
    Forrest will know if a person is on the right tract because they will prattle like a child when they shouldn't. I think he knows exactly who this person(s) is and he might even know their ancestors. If it were me that hid the treasure, I would want to know more about them and what they are about.
    Luckily for me, in order to conceal such an obtuse 'tell,' I've been prattling on like a child my whole life when i shouldn't. Phew, that was a close one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dog tell.PNG
Views:	219
Size:	643.9 KB
ID:	140968

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by JChere View Post
    "There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture,
    there are no short cuts . f"

I was reading the dictionary when I realized it is not a poem about everything
    Do I smell something here?

Leave a comment:

• JChere
    replied
    "There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture,
    there are no short cuts . f"

I was reading the dictionary when I realized it is not a poem about everything

Leave a comment:

• Castellaw1685
    replied
    Just some more musings of that year-
    Notable births-

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200131-234901_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	507.6 KB ID:	139085
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200131-234808_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	529.5 KB ID:	139086
    Nice Teef!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200131-235104_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	530.9 KB ID:	139087
    ^King of the precipice

Believe my favorite cat was born too..

And deaths that year..
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200131-235227_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	514.4 KB ID:	139088
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200131-235334_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	579.6 KB ID:	139089
    ... and Colonel Roosevelt.

Well let's try and keep it on the sunny side.
    Hope y'all have a good day..

t

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    "Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved."

Click image for larger version  Name:	mountains (640x479).jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.0 KB ID:	139076
    The mountains are calling and I must go.......

Leave a comment:

• Castellaw1685
    replied
    If the poem (and Forrest, and the map) had a year in mind. Believe it might be 1919. Finding some parallels.. and I'd like to point out that yesterday was the 101st birthday of this slugger ~

Name:	Screenshot_20200131-234235_Chrome.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	477.2 KB
ID:	139064
    That was a very busy year-

Name:	Screenshot_20200131-234438_Chrome.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	427.4 KB
ID:	139065

Name:	Screenshot_20200131-233941_Chrome.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	393.6 KB
ID:	139066
    warm waters started to halt that year...

Name:	Screenshot_20200131-233732_Chrome.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	553.4 KB
ID:	139067

All kinds of Americana in there, huh what did I miss?
    Maybe I'm on the right trail... ? time might tell i suppose.

Name:	Screenshot_20200131-235430_Chrome.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	139063

Leave a comment:

Working...
X