No announcement yet.

Forrest Fenn’s thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture,
    there are no short cuts . f"

I was reading the dictionary when I realized it is not a poem about everything

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
      "There are a few words in the poem that are not useful in finding the treasure Phil, but it is risky to discount any of them. You over simplify the clues. There are many places in the Rocky Mountains where warm waters halt, and nearly all of them are north of Santa Fe. Look at the big picture,
      there are no short cuts . f"

I was reading the dictionary when I realized it is not a poem about everything
      Do I smell something here?

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
        Forrest will know if a person is on the right tract because they will prattle like a child when they shouldn't. I think he knows exactly who this person(s) is and he might even know their ancestors. If it were me that hid the treasure, I would want to know more about them and what they are about.
        Luckily for me, in order to conceal such an obtuse 'tell,' I've been prattling on like a child my whole life when i shouldn't. Phew, that was a close one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dog tell.PNG
Views:	209
Size:	643.9 KB
ID:	140968

Comment

I think hes interested for sure. Ur posts title forrest fenns thinking tho is dead on why its so hard to find wwwh. U gotta think like f, a pilot. How would a pilot get u to wwwh?

Comment

Enlighten us, Mr. Hand.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              Enlighten us, Mr. Hand.
              Lol u gotta at least try...

Comment

It should be obvious tho, he'd fly there. Now what does that entail?

Comment

A landing, of course.
                  Just wanted to see what direction you were headed. LOL

Comment

Or, a vivid imagination. Many game-winning hits, clutch performances, and acts of selflessness and bravery were first rehearsed in our minds.

Comment

Wings don't hurt either, when you can find them. What frog, having heard about their relationship with the ground, hasn't at least looked for a set?

Comment

I wonder if Mr. Fenn ever experiences an irrational fear that, in the middle of an interview, he is suddenly going to start blurting out all the answers to the clues in his poem --

it's a miracle, in all these years, he hasn't accidentally 'slipped' and said that one thing which spoils the entire endeavor.

it may be even more of a miracle that he hasn't found himself, in some strange moment, utterly overcome with an acute bout of Tourrettes and just started blurting out all the answers.

I bet he has woken up more than once in a middle-of-night cold sweat haunted by such visions ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
                          I wonder if Mr. Fenn ever experiences an irrational fear that, in the middle of an interview, he is suddenly going to start blurting out all the answers to the clues in his poem --

it's a miracle, in all these years, he hasn't accidentally 'slipped' and said that one thing which spoils the entire endeavor.

it may be even more of a miracle that he hasn't found himself, in some strange moment, utterly overcome with an acute bout of Tourrettes and just started blurting out all the answers.

I bet he has woken up more than once in a middle-of-night cold sweat haunted by such visions ...
                          Hunt for Leo the dog to protect him. Forrest knows what I mean, I mean Leo

Comment

Working...
                          X