No announcement yet.

Get The H*ll Out of There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are all engaged in speculation around here..
    Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
    Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
      We are all engaged in speculation around here..
      With regards to searching for the gold or your vision?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

So now it's three plus a janitor… interesting… where do you get this from? Could you explain how you got there?

Let's comment all this Dumb and Dumber stuff that's coming up more often now… how can we, the mass of searchers, who haven't found anything, call the Lead Slug(s) dumb? What is it that they have found as dumb persons that we as super smarties haven't ever seen? Okay... they're slow... but they are progressing as I see it... are we progressing? We, the "dumb-callers"? Where is the rest of us and aren't we dumber then?

I mean… come on...
        well it's you who is calling the searchers a MASS
        and even if it is the case, i think it's a benign one.

you sound like you're about to BOIL over. can we not just admit you're still sore about losing your bosom buddy Slug, or Leach, or whatever his/her name was?
        in my opinion, you ride with an outlaw, you die with an outlaw, so feel grateful you're still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685
          I'm just a spectacle, a mere flash in the pan.
          Where we are headed is most important.

Shouldn't there be a better plan for what is in the pan?
          Not sure, let me ask Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Not sure, let me ask Peter.

while admittedly not privy to the secret lives of legends,
            somehow I can't imagine this is what he wants ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	the flash.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	138739

Comment

Originally posted by Bill F. View Post

well it's you who is calling the searchers a MASS
              and even if it is the case, i think it's a benign one.

you sound like you're about to BOIL over. can we not just admit you're still sore about losing your bosom buddy Slug, or Leach, or whatever his/her name was?
              in my opinion, you ride with an outlaw, you die with an outlaw, so feel grateful you're still here.
              Oh yes, I am... thanks... but on top I was interested in your way of thinking... but as I see it now I should... just be grateful!

Edit: you joined here two days after the last „A Leach“-outlaw left and now you‘re calling my name? Why??
              Last edited by Cowboyrocker; 01-30-2020, 02:14 PM.
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Oh yes, I am... thanks... but on top I was interested in your way of thinking... but as I see it now I should... just be grateful!

Edit: you joined here two days after the last „A Leach“-outlaw left and now you‘re calling my name? Why??
                https://youtu.be/jrvvVBhiCeU?t=619

Comment

Nice one... put a smile on my face!
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami

Strength of Will. Just walk away. It's not hard at all if you're used to going without. I'm not saying the so called LS is dumb, but they probably don't need my help either. If you know what you're preparing for, then it is much easier to be prepared when that time comes. We can all be victims, if we allow it.
                    All good points, Lolami. I would just add that I'm one of the 7% who believes that this is much bigger and deeper than the surface would suggest, and that there are powerful forces at work. How this will play out is anyone's guess. Certainly for me, gold and baubles hold no more than a passing interest, but I'm a sucker for a mystery - and this is about as mysterious as it gets in 2020.

Comment

Throwing out the breadcrumbs.

Comment

Tbh, my blaze took me in the wrong direction.
                        https://youtu.be/k363NPMuw_w
                        https://youtu.be/o5-yjO26ih0

Comment

Originally posted by Bill F. View Post

Who are his 3 finalists?

Probably a school teacher, a realtor, and a car salesman.
                          There may be a blind janitor stumbling around the Rockies getting closer than those other three.
                          Sounds like an interesting group of lead searchers, especially if you add Chuck Norris to the list. So are you predicting that once the snow melts this will become a race to the finish?

Comment

Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post
                            Sounds like an interesting group of lead searchers, especially if you add Chuck Norris to the list. So are you predicting that once the snow melts this will become a race to the finish?
                            I don't think I'm qualified to "predict" such things, but based on what some folks are saying online, individuals who I feel might be more in-the-know than myself, it sounds like this will be the case. As for myself, I won't be able to get to my spot due to life commitments until well after snow melt this year, so in the event I'm in the running, it looks like I might get aced out. fortunately I have magic and karate to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
                              All good points, Lolami. I would just add that I'm one of the 7% who believes that this is much bigger and deeper than the surface would suggest, and that there are powerful forces at work.
                              "The willing, Destiny guides them. The unwilling, Destiny drags them." — Seneca
                              "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

"The willing, Destiny guides them. The unwilling, Destiny drags them." — Seneca
                                Right on cue, antigroove, as that's something that's been occupying my thoughts lately. I didn't know there was a quote for it though. Thanks for another interesting tidbit!

Comment

Working...
                                X