No announcement yet.

Forrest talks about renting a cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest talked about renting a cabin two times.
    I think he was talking about leasing land in a round about way.
    Not just a cabin for a day or week at a time.
    But leasing land year after year.
    Not by using his name but a blind corp. and or trust.
    Many confuse what Forrest said about the bells with what he said about the chest.
    He said the bells were on BLM land he said the bells and jars he hoped lasted 1000 years.
    From what I seen when talking about the chest he never said 1000 years.
    I am amazed on how confused people got with the bell stories and chest part of the story.
    The first kind of land that came up when Forrest was asked was private land.
    That fits with the renting story. Maybe Forrest rented land from a friend or had a land management company.
    In my area of the country the farmers don't just use their land but rent 1000s of acres.

Comment

Forrest made many allusions to the idea that the ownership of the land or laws surrounding it changed in some way. I don't think that he was just throwing out even more red herrings, but he might have been. In my own solution, Browns Canyon fit very well not only with his timeline of lawyers but also with the changing of land from Wilderness to National Monument. It lined up perfectly with his example of the government taking an easement onto your land.

But at this point who knows about anything anymore. Could just be another load of BS that people were fed over the years.

Comment

The date, is most suspect...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20201121-031403_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	456.1 KB ID:	224046
        Attached Files
        Toodle-oo!

Comment

Eventually, the lease runs out......

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
            The date, is most suspect...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20201121-031403_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	456.1 KB ID:	224046
            Maybe Old Pilot Would like to comment on this? What do you say OP?

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              Eventually, the lease runs out......

Comment

Hmmmm . . . 75 year lease? Rental on that cabin has enough to last a lifetime for most individuals. Even with the time-share remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                  Hmmmm . . . 75 year lease? Rental on that cabin has enough to last a lifetime for most individuals. Even with the time-share remaining.
                  99 - year lease

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

99 - year lease
                    absolutely! And it's running out - gotta move it quickly.....

Comment

Leave it to Forrest to do something like that! I'm surprise he didn't put some dude motel sign on the roof!
                      "How much more could he tell, dude?"

The preceding is just my opinion . . . not for official game use.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post

Maybe Old Pilot Would like to comment on this? What do you say OP?
                        Everyone knows what the crying is all about don't they?

If you don't, you are no way near solving the poem. Forrest explained it in a video once.

Comment

Working...
                        X