Scrapbooks that stuck: 211 & 235

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooks that stuck: 211 & 235

When Forrest mentions something more than once, and this post is my opinion only, but I think we should listen.In both of these scrapbooks, he mentions Bobby McGee. First, the song he was looking for on the radio ( Merle misspelt so I pay extra close attention) a requiem is a song for the dead so I figure the song mentioned is the focus. Bobby McGee... why? Did Bobby share the secrets of his soul? That brings me to his little friend Ms Bobby, the half alley cat /half bobcat . She was called back to the wild and he didn’t wait up . What’s up with that? These two have stuck with me and I can’t shake it. I’m totally totaled on them. I know some searchers don’t believe that there is anything to these scrapbooks but entertainment, but I’m not one of them. I believe there is something here, maybe not a hint but definitely something. Thoughts or opinions?

I hope you figure these out after I'm finished with them, but what I can't reckon is why all the time-stamped dates are off --
    my Gut tells me it may relate somehow to time travel, but that's no more than a stab in the dark.

Comment

I think it's about the word "Freedom" (mentioned in the song) Scrapbook 235.
      And Freedom for the cat scrapbook 211.
      And on page 26 TTOTC "I prayed for D's in all of my classes, but no one ever listened.
      So I decided to just do things my own way and to heck with what people thought. (Freedom)

What do they mean, why the word Freedom?

I think it's a clue to "a" geographic location on a map and that's why he keeps pounding us with it.

“I would advise new searchers to look for the clues in my poem and try to marry them to a place on a map.” Forrest Fenn quote from Mysterious Writings Six Questions with Forrest Fenn Feb 4th, 2017.

If you knew the geographic location of each clue it would be a map to the treasure.f.
      (Mysterious Writings April 5th, 2017)

Comment

RE: “I would advise new searchers to look for the clues in my poem and try to marry them..."

Marry? A CLUE?
        Strange. Just strange.
        Maybe he didn't want the neophytes to be Clueless.
        Who knows what we really knead ...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkK1kTFw_xA
        Last edited by Bill F.; 01-25-2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill F. View Post
          RE: “I would advise new searchers to look for the clues in my poem and try to marry them..."

Marry? A CLUE?
          Strange. Just strange.
          Maybe he didn't want the neophytes to be Clueless.
          Who knows what we really knead ...
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkK1kTFw_xA
          We knead dough. I'm in it for the dough. That's dough, not doe.
          As opposed to kneading, somebody's sure been pounding this "marry" thing for a long time. Feels almost like infinitely long.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

We knead dough. I'm in it for the dough. That's dough, not doe.
            As opposed to kneading, somebody's sure been pounding this "marry" thing for a long time. Feels almost like infinitely long.
            C'mon LS, you can do it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Topology Equation for KBE.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	137888

Comment

My guess the LS is broke

Comment

C'mon LS, you can do it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Topology Equation for KBE.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	137888
                I find this very fascinating!! I love the concept of the Klein bottle. Could a black hole be a wormhole?! Maybe it very well could be. A Klein bottle reflects time past and present like a mirror image but I don’t see how it could represent the future. If we look into a mirror we see our reflection right?! which is present time, imagine a mirror holding that reflection as we move away (past). A mirror couldn’t reflect the future because it hasn’t gotten there yet and there’s nothing to mirror. But a shadow image could, sometimes when we walk into bright light our shadow is before us which represents the future because we haven’t gotten there yet but we can see it, we could run after it (chasing the future). I believe time travel into the past could be possible using the Klein bottle effect. Black holes warp time and space, we know what goes in doesn’t come out or at least that’s what we believe, if they happened to work in this manner then the matter that went in would be stretched back out so large making it almost invisible and the cycle would continue to mirror itself continuously. I need to know more about this Klein bottle, does anyone have any information to share about it?
                Let the research begin...lol

Comment

I like complicated and I like to solve problems, if I don’t have the answer I don’t stop until I do..ttotc is similar to this same effect in a sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Peace <3 & Harmony View Post
                    I like complicated and I like to solve problems, if I don’t have the answer I don’t stop until I do..ttotc is similar to this same effect in a sense.
                    #SoldiersOfTheSameStruggle

Seeking Brain / Dopamine Feedback Loops
                    are real and Klein-like in nature.

Might the unsolvable riddle prove itself to be
                    the Klein Bottle which ensnares us both?

Only one answer -- one of us must solve it
                    and break through the looking glass.

Pretty sure that starts with watching
                    Back to the Future, drinking White Lightnin,
                    learning Alice in Wonderland by heart
                    and blasting THIS on a continual loop --
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URssLwPXkVk

Comment

#SoldiersOfTheSameStruggle

Seeking Brain / Dopamine Feedback Loops
                      are real and Klein-like in nature.

Might the unsolvable riddle prove itself to be
                      the Klein Bottle which ensnares us both?

Only one answer -- one of us must solve it
                      and break through the looking glass.

Pretty sure that starts with watching
                      Back to the Future, drinking White Lightnin,
                      learning Alice in Wonderland by heart
                      and blasting THIS on a continual loop --
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URssLwPXkVk
                      Yes you’re absolutely correct, it is a brain/dopamine feedback cycle, and I agree completely that it works in the same manner as the Klein bottle. You hash tagged soldiers of the same struggle, ptsd could also be in this exact cycle but I’d have to do some researching and deep thinking about it.

Comment

Well, I was thinking more a lil something like this...
                        Forrest had mentioned Zuni fetishes and their meanings in The Athletic Addie scrapbook, so I searched the fetish meaning on Bobcats aka Bobby McGee :
                        • Bobcat/Lynx/Wildcat- Prey God of the South. Elusive and intelligent, a solitary and independent hunter, believed to be helpful when hunting antelope because of a special predator/prey relationship. Bobcat is thought of as the older brother to wolf and the younger brother of mountain lion. Bobcat is the hunting animal of the South and is used by the Zuni when hunting antelope. Bobcat also represents clairvoyance and is a secret keeper.
                        Sorry, I just can’t let this one go. I’m pretty sure Forrest knows what the bobcat fetish represents also.
                        * All just my opinion, however and I can speculate til the cows come home. ( No offense, Mike)

Comment

Originally posted by Peace <3 & Harmony View Post

Yes you’re absolutely correct, it is a brain/dopamine feedback cycle, and I agree completely that it works in the same manner as the Klein bottle. You hash tagged soldiers of the same struggle, ptsd could also be in this exact cycle but I’d have to do some researching and deep thinking about it.
                          Post Treasure Search Disorder --
                          and here I thought I was the only one ...
                          Winters are simply the worst, aren't they?!

Comment

Working...
                          X