X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook Two Hundred Forty Eight…

https://dalneitzel.com/2020/01/24/sc...d-forty-eight/

January, 2020 The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone

Lol, nice story forrest, gotta love those Salmon fly hatches.!

Comment

volume of water, Every Ever is defined as always, at all times, in any way or at any time. , hitherto unknown, not fully cognizant of what “out” entailed, Washington Monument, re-read looking for l&c, elbow room hint? THREE Babe Ruth candy bars? calves and thighs, Donnie just kept fishing and they didn't talk, they climbed some nasty rocks and there's the canteen, maybe a military reference. Maybe an upper and lower in your solve.
      He waited 70 years, (and 7 again), to tell this story, he's fishing with his best friend, raging water and rugged terrain, no, it's a message, and yeah winter is boring, but still. Did f stop cuz of the angry fish, the only angry fish are dumb ones, and mean water. Maybe as carolyn says, fish near a calm waters. 3rd wrapper wwh? salmon fly hatch: https://www.glaciertoyellowstone.com...bout-the-hatch
      grafton tyler brown: https://en.wahooart.com/@@/AQU2JQ-Gr...ry,-(painting)
      pretty just posted: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanta I was thinking santa mount= sleigh / just a thought though
      i'm trying to open my mind at two different places at the same time.
      Last edited by khan; 01-29-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Yes the underlined Every...hmmmm
        I think the man called the solve predicable and boring y’all! In the kindest way possible, lol!

Comment

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

OK,
            Not in the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone National Park!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Frog.jpg
Views:	1013
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	137790

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                Yes the underlined Every...hmmmm
                I think the man called the solve predicable and boring y’all! In the kindest way possible, lol!
                Quite odd.

There's some good stuff in there, much that I can relate to, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to part ways with those bagging on the repellent rascal. I wouldn't suggest anyone do what he did, but I also think his actions are a metaphor for an interesting life well lived, so it can't be all that bad.

I'm all about doing stupid things. I just think you should have the decency to get yourself out of them. Of course sometimes you need a helping hand, and let's not kid ourselves: those rescue guys live for those moments.
                "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Note to Forrest

Patience is a virtue, AND 2020 is the year for the CHIEFS!

Comment

Did Forrest say Yellowstone is full of red herring ?
                    OK , I will.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200125-051157_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.4 KB ID:	137807
                      https://youtu.be/qaeWss85_vg
                      It's not worth risking your life or others...
                      what good is gold anyway? ...ya can't eat it, (and expect to pass the bar exam).
                      Anyway..

Doesn't she deserve a Washington Monument?
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200125-043822_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	752.3 KB ID:	137804
                      Most Definitely!
                      she's Pennsylvania Ave gold..
                      I'd climb in a Canyon to save her!

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-25-2020, 04:20 AM.
                      Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                      Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

Quite odd.

There's some good stuff in there, much that I can relate to, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to part ways with those bagging on the repellent rascal. I wouldn't suggest anyone do what he did, but I also think his actions are a metaphor for an interesting life well lived, so it can't be all that bad.

I'm all about doing stupid things. I just think you should have the decency to get yourself out of them. Of course sometimes you need a helping hand, and let's not kid ourselves: those rescue guys live for those moments.
                        i agree with most everything you said, and thought it myself last night while razzing the guy in my post.
                        my exact thought was -- that guy had himself an adventure! and even though right now he's wading through
                        the muck, if you put it to the deathbed test, this experience is going to be one that puts a smile on his face
                        and not the opposite.

that said, anyone who thinks using ROPES to rappel into someplace to find Fenn's treasure
                        must have a head full of rocks and cotton swabs.

Comment

Did you tackle that trouble that came your way
                          With a resolute heart and cheerful?
                          Or hide your face from the light of day
                          With a craven soul and fearful?
                          Oh, a trouble's a ton, or a trouble's an ounce,
                          Or a trouble is what you make it,
                          And it isn't the fact that you're hurt that counts,
                          But only how did you take it?

You are beaten to earth? Well, well, what's that?
                          Come up with a smiling face.
                          It's nothing against you to fall down flat,
                          But to lie there -- that's disgrace.
                          The harder you're thrown, why the higher you bounce;
                          Be proud of your blackened eye!
                          It isn't the fact that you're licked that counts,
                          It's how did you fight -- and why?

And though you be done to the death, what then?
                          If you battled the best you could,
                          If you played your part in the world of men,
                          Why, the Critic will call it good.
                          Death comes with a crawl, or comes with a pounce,
                          And whether he's slow or spry,
                          It isn't the fact that you're dead that counts,
                          But only how did you die?

Comment

Oh swell. Another scrapbook. I wonder if f would be stretching the truth just a little and going out on a limb to try and tell people to stop going into areas and regions that can really be dangerous. But it seems that no matter how many times f tries this, someone ignores the warning.

On the other hand it was funny that this SB came out just as Toby on AGK was ranting that he believed whole heartedly that the SBs did not contain any hints or clues at all. This SB sure seems to carry at least one clue. It's not in the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but my calves get sore when climbing up steep inclines and my thighs get sore when going down steep inclines.

Comment

Working...
                              X